moths

moths

Mar 7, 2021
i really feel like im not human and i dont belong in this universe. i cant make genuine meaningful connections with anyone because i just feel so out of place and different from all of them. i feel like i'm from a different universe, like i was put here as part of some kind of alien experiment. or maybe it's a test, to see if i'll notice all the signs that i don't belong. maybe i have to kill myself to go "home".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, settheory, Elysium Searcher and 18 others
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
If that is true, congrats.
This universe is sick, cruel and painful. Tell your alien friends to not come here unless they are planning to kill everyone.

I understand what you are saying. I'm, unfortunately, from this universe and I am a failed being from this race, with the only purpose of being used as a slave to their capitalist system.

Last edited:
Reactions: Black Sky, siray, Flau and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Yes, I can relate. I have never wanted to be alive and I am not suited for this life. It has never felt right, me being alive. I wish I stayed in the nothingness where I was at before I was born. I feel like I am human though, only I wish I wasn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: siray, LifeQuitter2018, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
A few hours ago I typed out a whole ass post about me feeling like I am not a human anymore, but I didn't post it for some reason. I guess this sentiment is more prominent than one might think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, Elysium Searcher, siray and 7 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
Dude,you're human. You got shit wrong with you. You can make the effort to try and improve your life,if that is your will. ItS up to you. I wish you strength and love!!!

• Hmph!
Reactions: Flau
B

bunnies

Mar 13, 2020
i feel this way too, like an overwhelming feeling that i do not belong here in this world. you aren't alone… know that

Reactions: Élégie, moths, mustard_glass and 4 others
Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I feel the same way. Everyone seems to question their gender, sexuality and things like that nowadays; but I genuinely don't care, my "dysphoria" goes way beyond what I feel about my body and genitals, I don't feel like I should be human at all. I don't feel like I should be alive. I'm genuinely dead inside living as a corpse, and it's so painful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, moths, filthyrottendirty and 5 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
A great step towards liberation. I don't even want to identify as human, male or female. Evolving beyond this stepping stone is the only way forward. You have nothing to lose except your humanness.

Reactions: moths, FuneralCry, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I relate to this so hard.

Reactions: moths, LifeQuitter2018, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
mustard_glass

mustard_glass

Aug 10, 2021
I only have this feeling when it comes to humans and any kind of human interaction. There's always so much judgement, drama, passive-aggressive behavior, gossip, manipulation, weird expectations, you name it. I feel like I have to put on a mask and walk on eggshells around them. It's absolutely draining and painful. I have to isolate myself from them as much as possible.

I love interacting with animals tho as their body language is easy to understand and we instantly have this connection that's unachievable with humans. So I wouldn't say that I was born in the wrong universe or on the wrong planet. Just wrong species.

• Love
Reactions: moths, FuneralCry and Midgardsorm
Midgardsorm

Midgardsorm

Paragon
Apr 28, 2020
I only have this feeling when it comes to humans and any kind of human interaction. There's always so much judgement, drama, passive-aggressive behavior, gossip, manipulation, weird expectations, you name it. I feel like I have to put on a mask and walk on eggshells around them. It's absolutely draining and painful. I have to isolate myself from them as much as possible.

I love interacting with animals tho as their body language is easy to understand and we instantly have this connection that's unachievable with humans. So I wouldn't say that I was born in the wrong universe or on the wrong planet. Just wrong species.
Perfect.

Humanity is mostly the problem.

We are closer to wild animals, actually.
We fight for food, partners, territory, which in our case it would be money and fame.

We are kinda like tigers, lions and wolves. Violence is in our blood. But unlike them, most humans have no honor.

Reactions: moths and filthyrottendirty
F

filthyrottendirty

Experienced
Feb 20, 2021
i really feel like im not human and i dont belong in this universe. i cant make genuine meaningful connections with anyone because i just feel so out of place and different from all of them. i feel like i'm from a different universe, like i was put here as part of some kind of alien experiment. or maybe it's a test, to see if i'll notice all the signs that i don't belong. maybe i have to kill myself to go "home".
I get it. Really I do.

Reactions: moths
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@moths you sound like the screenplay for the Matrix. Neo and the rest of them all knew they didn't belong. Maybe it's not aliens, but a computer simulation that you are becoming aware of. Only question is red pill or blue pill?

Flau

Flau

i'm so done lmao
Dec 30, 2019
It's probably because we don't. I personally don't believe that our life ends here, there must be something else to it, some other form of existence.
This life sure does feel like a boring tutorial for a really bad MMO game, so in next life we can use the knowledge for something else?

Idk, man. Earth sucks, it's mundane, boring. Few people look beyond the skies, to many looking down on the ground
I'm somehow feel assured that there must be something else after we die. Some kind of limbo, different universe, of probably which we will never remember of