Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
I feel so bad right now. No matter how hard I try, I'm never good enough. I'm not sure what makes me more pathetic, thinking that someone could love me, the way I love them or actually believing, that I could possibly be worthy loving at all. I feel genuinely sorry, that I always mess things up, in some way or another. And the worst part is, that I know, I can't make things better. Today I realised that the person I love the most, doesn't care at all anymore. I'm really just afraid that some people are destined to be alone, and I am one of them...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OceanBlue, kunikuzushi, The anhedonic one and 4 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Virtual hug it's human to want to be loved. I do not understand how love is an emotion associated with beauty and so romanticised when really love is a painful and be a destructive emotion if not reciprocated.

I know how you feel I have been rejected by men throughout my life and I do too feel like I am not good enough for anyone. I wish you well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Ferret77 and EndJstifiesTheMeans
Ferret77

Ferret77

Jun 2, 2023
Virtual hug it's human to want to be loved. I do not understand how love is an emotion associated with beauty and so romanticised when really love is a painful and be a destructive emotion if not reciprocated.

I know how you feel I have been rejected by men throughout my life and I do too feel like I am not good enough for anyone. I wish you well.
Thank you! Indeed....Love is made up to be this huge thing, the force that's supposed to drive us and the reason for being. I hate how painfully untrue that is. The worst feeling is feeling unwanted by the person you want the most...I don't want to get attached to anyone anymore.
I hope that you find what you're looking for, whatever that is šŸ–¤

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023

Love is either beautiful or brutally painful.
For me it was never beautiful.

• Love
Reactions: Ferret77
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Everyone deserves to be loved OP.. I'm sorry the world has brought you so much suffering I hope you feel happiness soon.. you deserve nothing less.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Ferret77