• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
Suicide WILL stop the emotional pain. I won't have to feel like this anymore at all and I won't have to worry about anything ever again. Just my last breath and that's it. All the anger, all the grief, all the depression will be gone. No more being a slave to work, no more feeling inadequate, no more wishing I had done something different. I'll just be free. Some might thing "yes but think of what you will miss". I believe I will miss nothing. I'll simply cease. And then no one can call me for another meeting or get me to promise to do something. I won't feel inadequate or have to fight for a place on the corporate ladder. I won't be happy I won't be sad. I just won't be. There won't be a concern or a fear of a joy at all. Not even a void. I'll just be gone.

That's what I believe will be the best. I'll escape past, future, and even memory.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, rozeske, Unknown21 and 13 others
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Yeah if we had full of good memories and no depressions, we won't be here in the first place. I hear you. I hope you reach the peace we seek for where we won't remember anything.

• Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Mi Mi
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Suicide WILL stop the emotional pain. I won't have to feel like this anymore at all and I won't have to worry about anything ever again. Just my last breath and that's it. All the anger, all the grief, all the depression will be gone. No more being a slave to work, no more feeling inadequate, no more wishing I had done something different. I'll just be free. Some might thing "yes but think of what you will miss". I believe I will miss nothing. I'll simply cease. And then no one can call me for another meeting or get me to promise to do something. I won't feel inadequate or have to fight for a place on the corporate ladder. I won't be happy I won't be sad. I just won't be. There won't be a concern or a fear of a joy at all. Not even a void. I'll just be gone.

That's what I believe will be the best. I'll escape past, future, and even memory.
Yes
The thought of all of that just ceasing
That's what helps me
That's what's gonna help me

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Cinnamorolls

Cinnamorolls

Apr 28, 2024
As an older person, the truth is that sometimes there is nothing to miss. Life may continue just going in circles, where you wake up and go through the motions, the same thing every single day. Then before you know it, decades have passed with nothing changing. Though if work is the main issue, perhaps it would be beneficial to try switching careers and seeing if that helps at all? You could always still decide to go down this path at any time if it doesn't.

Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
Yep if everyone understood this is the reality that awaits them, there would be a lot less suffering and more confidence in their decision.

Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and divinemistress36
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
"Think about what you'll miss out on" is probably the hardest thing for me to grapple with. Every

I think part of it is our instinct to continue living, even though I know logically the minuscule amount of enjoyment, pleasure, and contentment will pale in comparison to the pain, loneliness, depression, and drudgery that makes up the majority of life for me. It's always been that way, why would it suddenly be better in the future?

• Love
Reactions: Onelegman, Cinnamorolls, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
SlyEden

SlyEden

Melancholic Wanderer
Jun 3, 2024
"Think about what you'll miss out on" is probably the hardest thing for me to grapple with. Every

I think part of it is our instinct to continue living, even though I know logically the minuscule amount of enjoyment, pleasure, and contentment will pale in comparison to the pain, loneliness, depression, and drudgery that makes up the majority of life for me. It's always been that way, why would it suddenly be better in the future?
I think that's just the feeling of hope. Hope that things will change and get better. That suddenly that depression and pain gets lighter. But it never does. It's always something new to miss or be hurt about. Life is repeating pain while searching for an answer and happiness

Reactions: Unknown21 and Beyond_Repair
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I think that's just the feeling of hope. Hope that things will change and get better. That suddenly that depression and pain gets lighter. But it never does. It's always something new to miss or be hurt about. Life is repeating pain while searching for an answer and happiness
Well said

Reactions: SlyEden
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that one cannot suffer from not existing with their being no disadvantages to being permanently unaware is exactly why ceasing to exist appeals to me, I see having the ability to exist as a futile and dreadful burden and I'd always prefer to be eternally relieved from it. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for.

prototypian

prototypian

May 6, 2024
That's what goes through my head. If there is nothing, once im dead I no longer have the regret, fear, depression, worry, anger, or any other emotion good or bad. No memory of it either.

• Love
Reactions: Onelegman