• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I am so tired and i can't take this anymore, i just want to end it i don't want to see another day i don't want to wake up i just need to be gone already, i'm trying so hard to stop myself from being stupid and botching an attempt but it's so hard i'm still saving up to buy the materials i'm using for my ctb but waiting is so hard it's driving me crazy. when i get to these lows i am willing to risk everything i was just contemplating downing a bottle of nail polish remover i don't know how to stop this i just want the pain to go away

• Hugs
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, ContinuousJump, demuic and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Hi, im sorry you are suffering greatly. I hope you dont rush into doing something that you may regret later. I hope you can wait it out until it passes so you only do it when you feel ready

Reactions: ContinuousJump, kindawannacrylol, demuic and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If you act impulsively then the method is likely to fail. Methods require knowledge and planning to succeed. It is an awful feeling to be that desperate. Life is just so horrible. Whatever happens, I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

Reactions: ContinuousJump, kindawannacrylol, demuic and 2 others
haibiantou

haibiantou

Oct 5, 2021
I am so tired and i can't take this anymore, i just want to end it i don't want to see another day i don't want to wake up i just need to be gone already, i'm trying so hard to stop myself from being stupid and botching an attempt but it's so hard i'm still saving up to buy the materials i'm using for my ctb but waiting is so hard it's driving me crazy. when i get to these lows i am willing to risk everything i was just contemplating downing a bottle of nail polish remover i don't know how to stop this i just want the pain to go away
I'm so sorry that things are such a struggle, I hope you can get some rest soon.
Hopefully soon you will have saved enough to be able to make a successful attempt when you are ready - botching an attempt now will likely only bring more pain. Just take it hour by hour or minute by minute if you need to, and vent here as much as you want if it helps. We can all empathise and are here for you 🖤

Reactions: Beeper and ContinuousJump