Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Ive been posting a lot lately because this forum is the last place I have left.
Killing myself is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done. Against all reason, survival instinct, possibility of a redeemed future of fullfilled dreams & happiness.... the threat of an unpleasant afterlife... I am intent on keeping this oath to myself. It makes me sad as I reflect on the tragic life I've had: Abuse, neglect, isolation, mental illness, unsuccessful, bullied, lonely... I could have really been somebody had it not been for the horrific foundation my childhood and early life was built upon.... I did have ideas, dreams, fantasies, gifts, talents.... But nothing ever got developed, I am so stunted... I'm probably a 5 year old developmentally.... I look at it all and it breaks my heart. What a waste.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Inferdan, timetogo, binglebelle and 13 others
JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Do you know when and how?

Reactions: Baskol1
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Do you know when and how?
Horw is for sure. Co2 by portable generator. I have SN as a backup/alternative. But C02 has better peacefulness rating. When... is harder. I wanted to do it on the anniersary of my trauma from last summer which would be next month. But I'm not sure, it could be anywhere from next month to the end of the year, but now that I have determined to carry through regardless of how I feel, it could be any time at all, since I'm no longer depending on a wave of despair or a flare of depression to take me over.

Reactions: Baskol1 and letmeseethedeath
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Horw is for sure. Co2 by portable generator. I have SN as a backup/alternative. But C02 has better peacefulness rating. When... is harder. I wanted to do it on the anniersary of my trauma from last summer which would be next month. But I'm not sure, it could be anywhere from next month to the end of the year, but now that I have determined to carry through regardless of how I feel, it could be any time at all, since I'm no longer depending on a wave of despair or a flare of depression to take me over.
What type of portable generator are you using? I was planning on buying one (I'm in the USA) however after following this thread I'm kind of hesitant. It seems even the non carb compliant generators have built in safety features and that the fumes produced make it unbearable.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/gas-generator-co.21671/

I always liked that portable generators that were non carb compliant could produce higher levels of CO quickly and more reliably than charcoal with the added benefit of not having to deal with the heat.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baskol1 and Dawn0071111
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
I have an inverter portable generator. Cost 500$. I did enourmous research. Imo this is the best way to go...hundreds of people die each year accidently from running them in thier homes or garages to power appliances due to power outages..... An inverter is smaller and less noisy... The CO2 climbs very quicky in a small enclosed area. Google the teen who died in a pickup truck in 20 minutes with a generator in the backseat. If a person wants to peacefully die in thier sleep without having to consume a poison, this is it. My first attempt failed because I was not in a locked enclosed space & I escaped in an unconciouess state. That is why ppl who use co2 in cars have sawed off or disabled the locks. I read papers, studies, bought ppm meter, once the generator was on the room was at 1000 ppm in a few minutes... so If I was to take some sleeping pills, pull the cord and fall asleep... Id never wake again.

Reactions: MercuryAce, your pathologist and Baskol1
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
@Dawn0071111 Did you mean CO, carbon monoxide? Because CO2 is carbon dioxide, which causes shortness of breath if the concentration is high enough, not a peaceful way to go, and likely to activate your SI.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and your pathologist
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
I have an inverter portable generator. Cost 500$. I did enourmous research. Imo this is the best way to go...hundreds of people die each year accidently from running them in thier homes or garages to power appliances due to power outages..... An inverter is smaller and less noisy... The CO2 climbs very quicky in a small enclosed area. Google the teen who died in a pickup truck in 20 minutes with a generator in the backseat. If a person wants to peacefully die in thier sleep without having to consume a poison, this is it. My first attempt failed because I was not in a locked enclosed space & I escaped in an unconciouess state. That is why ppl who use co2 in cars have sawed off or disabled the locks. I read papers, studies, bought ppm meter, once the generator was on the room was at 1000 ppm in a few minutes... so If I was to take some sleeping pills, pull the cord and fall asleep... Id never wake again.
Can I ask you which specific model you have chosen? It seems like most of the new portable generators are either epa and/carb certified. Can an epa certified generator still produce enough CO quickly?

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Baskol1
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
Hey @Dawn0071111

Hey lovely. I see you're not in the best of shape. I feel for you. I really do.

I know, first hand, that the pain in life can be overwhelming. I've been through it, time and time again. Trauma can be debilitating. I wish you hadn't gone through it. You seem like a very nice person. I really like your posts and comments. I will miss you if you decide to go before me.

It's been a long hard road for me. I've been on the bus since I was 12. I have tried 6 times to ctb and failed. I never really researched suicide methods so I tried all the popular (in the media) methods. Of course I fell into that 95% statistic of failure. Now I have my method perfected and a back up method perfected. I'm very confident with my success in my future attempt. That feels good. It's actually helped me feel less anxious and more content knowing I can go, safely, anytime. I hope the same goes for you.

I don't know about co2 being peaceful. Like @sleepless said, co2 is carbon dioxide which is the exact gas that cause your panic reflex to make you to panic. That's not peaceful and is actually very, very hard to achieve success. If that's how you want to go then so be it. I'd personally take the sn in that case. I can only wish you success in either venture. I really wish you well. I really do.

From what I've seen of your posts I can conclude that you have a good heart. You were right when you said you cums have been something big in life. I wish this wasn't the end for you. It's a waste of a wonderful person. I'm so sorry.

My birthday is tomorrow and I fear it because in completely alone. That is when I was planning on ctb. Now I'm thinking Christmas. Either way I'm scared, not of dying, but of living this life in such a sorry state of mind.

So thank you for everything you are. You're a wonderful person. Don't ever forget that. Even in your last moments remember my words. You're beautiful, in every way. You deserve to be at peace. You deserve happiness. Thank you for being you.

I'll miss you when you're gone. So I'll be paying attention while you're here

Love ya

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Inferdan, Dawn0071111 and your pathologist
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
At least you're not trying to do it with charcoal.
If possible please warn those who enter of the potential lack of breathable air

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Ive been posting a lot lately because this forum is the last place I have left.
Killing myself is going to be the hardest thing I've ever done. Against all reason, survival instinct, possibility of a redeemed future of fullfilled dreams & happiness.... the threat of an unpleasant afterlife... I am intent on keeping this oath to myself. It makes me sad as I reflect on the tragic life I've had: Abuse, neglect, isolation, mental illness, unsuccessful, bullied, lonely... I could have really been somebody had it not been for the horrific foundation my childhood and early life was built upon.... I did have ideas, dreams, fantasies, gifts, talents.... But nothing ever got developed, I am so stunted... I'm probably a 5 year old developmentally.... I look at it all and it breaks my heart. What a waste.
If you want to share your trauma, you know, you can pm me. Strictly confidential, in case you need to talk to someone. If found that it is easier to talk to a stranger.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I know what you mean, on some good advice here I have delayed my cbt, but now all I have is anxiety and a strange dread. If I was able to do it today I am sure I would as all the stuff I need is here. I think I feel anger and regret that I have to do it, for the first time in ages I am actually getting a bit weepy about everything, the reasons why and the process waiting for me.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
At least you're not trying to do it with charcoal.
If possible please warn those who enter of the potential lack of breathable air
Nothing wrong with charcoal if done right.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
@Dawn0071111 Did you mean CO, carbon monoxide? Because CO2 is carbon dioxide, which causes shortness of breath if the concentration is high enough, not a peaceful way to go, and likely to activate your SI.
Yes, thank you I always get the those wrong , forgot all the stuff on the periodic table... lol Carbon Monoxide is CO...... thanks..I always mix up the two..
Can I ask you which specific model you have chosen? It seems like most of the new portable generators are either epa and/carb certified. Can an epa certified generator still produce enough CO quickly?

This industry cannot be regulated by the government. Or at least not yet, you have a choice as to buy one that is CARB... In the case of suicide, we don't want one with that. I bought the Westinghouse Inverter Generator. When I began my search I wanted something that has the lowest noise. Inverters are the quietest. It will be hard to pull of a Generator CBT with something the sound of a damn jackhammer...... So first I went with noise level, then price. Are you in the USA? At least here they are not all being manufactured with that. There are too many industry lobbies that would prevent something like that.....

Last edited:
R

Read123456788

Aug 23, 2019
At first it was like you had written that for me. I am going to ctb very soon and I feel the exact same what a waste. I'm gutted yet looking forward to dying. Only I was very lucky to have a fairly good life definitely had very hard times but especially the last 7 /8 years have been amazing. Just shit it's come to this.

• Love
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Hey @Dawn0071111

I know, first hand, that the pain in life can be overwhelming. I've been through it, time and time again. Trauma can be debilitating. I wish you hadn't gone through it. You seem like a very nice person. I really like your posts and comments. I will miss you if you decide to go before me.

It's been a long hard road for me. I've been on the bus since I was 12. I have tried 6 times to ctb and failed. I never really researched suicide methods so I tried all the popular (in the media) methods. Of course I fell into that 95% statistic of failure. Now I have my method perfected and a back up method perfected. I'm very confident with my success in my future attempt. That feels good. It's actually helped me feel less anxious and more content knowing I can go, safely, anytime. I hope the same goes for you.

I don't know about co2 being peaceful. Like @sleepless said, co2 is carbon dioxide which is the exact gas that cause your panic reflex to make you to panic. That's not peaceful and is actually very, very hard to achieve success. If that's how you want to go then so be it. I'd personally take the sn in that case. I can only wish you success in either venture. I really wish you well. I really do.

From what I've seen of your posts I can conclude that you have a good heart. You were right when you said you cums have been something big in life. I wish this wasn't the end for you. It's a waste of a wonderful person. I'm so sorry.

My birthday is tomorrow and I fear it because in completely alone. That is when I was planning on ctb. Now I'm thinking Christmas. Either way I'm scared, not of dying, but of living this life in such a sorry state of mind.

So thank you for everything you are. You're a wonderful person. Don't ever forget that. Even in your last moments remember my words. You're beautiful, in every way. You deserve to be at peace. You deserve happiness. Thank you for being you.

Love ya
Oh Centerism!!!!!! Thank you so much for your kind words... You just want to make it hard for me dont cha??? lol. I have heard it all my life. The first thing people tell me that "You have good energy..." I don't know what that means, except that I have "sucker" on my forehead.... But yeah, all I ever wanted was to live in a community with other beautiful, sensitive, intimate, loving, deep relationship. If someone could tell me where i could go for this, i would abandon the bus....But after last summer, I was crushed so bad, I don't ever want to try and find my perfect community, family.... That hippie uttopia...Not that there wont be pain, not that everything will be technically perfect, but that we would use love to handle problems... no one would feel ugly, unwanted, unseen, abused, used, worthless.... Posts like your bring tears to my eyes, because when I think of dying, I feel like it's just because I wasn't in the right place at the right time..to meet the ones that I would have bonded to, that would have been my family and lover, and best friends.... that I would no have been isolated stewed in pain, worthlessness, agnony, despair, regret, guilt, bitterness, pride, anger....... all negativity in one big ball in my heart cavity. I'm going to cry when I die. The first time I did it I dressed up, put my makeup on... and looked myself in the mirror and shook my head.... Like "wow, how did it EVER come to this?" For ALL OF US!!! How the FUCK did it come to this? What is this damn life? I can only hope death is annihilation or we are gifted with mercy, peace and the happiness we tried to get here there.... But i am willing to take the risk. I'm willing to take that plunge into the eternal unknown....

Why not just do that here??? Why not just give life one more chance? Because I don't want to work. I have too much pride to live as a woman who was dumb enough to put herself in a situation to get traumatized. I believe I have an undiagnosed mental illness that I NEVER want to address. Id rather die than live with mental illness, lonliness, or being so stunted due to my early life that I would have to start the race at age 40 while everyone has gone on and everything and everyone around me is moving so fast..... I'm all alone, no one to help or take care of me.
And the only one in my life that cares... my poor soon to be ex husband... That I married out of desperation, self hate and the ultimate form of settling..... I have no emotional coneection to and this is my worst guilt and self hatred of all.

Let keep in touch till our times come..... I plan to post pictures and most likely do a video for ppl to watch before I go. LOve you too
Hey @Dawn0071111

Love ya

Onh one more thing. CO has a high peacefulness rating from the book. Also the lungs continue to breathe C0 normally, there is no chocking.... its just that there is no oxygen..... the brain and lungs get fooled... and then you pass out. it has the highest fastest 5/5 and 8/10 for peacefulness higher than SN.
Hey @Dawn0071111

Love ya

Onh one more thing. CO has a high peacefulness rating from the book. Also the lungs continue to breathe C0 normally, there is no chocking.... its just that there is no oxygen..... the brain and lungs get fooled... and then you pass out. it has the highest fastest 5/5 and 8/10 for peacefulness higher than SN.

True, I think it just releases c0 slower..

Attachments

• peacefulc0.png
    peacefulc0.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: timetogo and Baskol1
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
Yes, thank you I always get the those wrong , forgot all the stuff on the periodic table... lol Carbon Monoxide is CO...... thanks..I always mix up the two..

This industry cannot be regulated by the government. Or at least not yet, you have a choice as to buy one that is CARB... In the case of suicide, we don't want one with that. I bought the Westinghouse Inverter Generator. When I began my search I wanted something that has the lowest noise. Inverters are the quietest. It will be hard to pull of a Generator CBT with something the sound of a damn jackhammer...... So first I went with noise level, then price. Are you in the USA? At least here they are not all being manufactured with that. There are too many industry lobbies that would prevent something like that.....
Yes I am in the USA. I found a Westinghouse inverter however it is both epa and carb certified.

I take it your not in the USA and were able to find one without safety measures. I guess I'll have to keep looking.

Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
OH wow... look like this is just kicking in.... the one I bought is now unavailable on the site. I just bought it in May.... Your best bet might be to find soemone selling on e on CL. However, I have not done research on the emissions of C0 from generators manufactured under CARB.. it may be very well they stillproduce enough c0... you might have to research this for yourself or find a non CARB model used on ebay or CL.... If you can afford it the Inverter Honda is popular..they run about $1000 though

Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

The thing is, is that it's very easy to not do it right. I was strongly considering this method in the beginning but then I heard some horror stories and it persuaded me to look for other avenues...

• Love
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Yes I am in the USA. I found a Westinghouse inverter however it is both epa and carb certified.

I take it your not in the USA and were able to find one without safety measures. I guess I'll have to keep looking.

So I am in California, look like a law just got passed that we cant operate a non CARB device out here..... I just bought my generator in May, this just took place...damn... BEst bet would be Craigslist or Ebay....... There are tonnes of the old models out there I think CL would be best bet. If you try and CBT with one, make sure you dont fail because nto only will you spend time in the nut house, but maybe even jail time for breaking the law of using a non CARB if you are in CA> Wow, just found out. Actaully scratch that... I was wrong. The law says you can't BUY them, but nothing about using them.... but they will still take it.... so yeah dont fail
The thing is, is that it's very easy to not do it right. I was strongly considering this method in the beginning but then I heard some horror stories and it persuaded me to look for other avenues...
There is a horror story for every method. What did you hear? I want to know. :)

Look like the Yamaha (one of the models I considered buying) is still out there non CARB. Getting it shipped to you from another sate might be a loophole... if you can afford the price.

Last edited:
R

Rdc

Student
Aug 24, 2019
So I am in California, look like a law just got passed that we cant operate a non CARB device out here..... I just bought my generator in May, this just took place...damn... BEst bet would be Craigslist or Ebay....... There are tonnes of the old models out there I think CL would be best bet. If you try and CBT with one, make sure you dont fail because nto only will you spend time in the nut house, but maybe even jail time for breaking the law of using a non CARB if you are in CA> Wow, just found out. Actaully scratch that... I was wrong. The law says you can't BUY them, but nothing about using them.... but they will still take it.... so yeah dont fail

Look like the Yamaha (one of the models I considered buying) is still out there non CARB. Getting it shipped to you from another sate might be a loophole... if you can afford the price.
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it looks like that model is both epa and carb certified as indicated on the website:

• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.

It looks like all gas generators sold in the USA must be carb or epa certified.

I know they still produce CO however I'm worried I might not die and instead just end up brain damaged and in a lot of pain. It looks like I'll have to find an older used model that is not epa certified although in the article above and the excerpt below it appears these are now illegal?

• Risk of sanctions: using a non-CARB compliant generator in California or using a non-EPA compliant generator in other states of the U.S attracts a stiff fine. As if losing your health is not deterrent enough.

Last edited:
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019

Numerous cases of brain damage when used in tents and cars, you know the typical stuff. Also the gas leaking into nearby surroundings and killing people. I'd be too paranoid about the structure I use to do it wouldn't be sealed enough or that it wouldn't release enough CO to do me in. There is also too much waiting before you become unconscious and I don't have access to anything good to knock me out sooner.

As of right now, the only method I'm confident in is firearm.

Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
Every method is very easy to not do right, and that includes SN... Even the method of sky diving to your death has the potential to go wrong. There has been a couple parachute failures and the jumper survived.
Numerous cases of brain damage when used in tents and cars, you know the typical stuff. Also the gas leaking into nearby surroundings and killing people. I'd be too paranoid about the structure I use to do it wouldn't be sealed enough or that it wouldn't release enough CO to do me in. There is also too much waiting before you become unconscious and I don't have access to anything good to knock me out sooner.

As of right now, the only method I'm confident in is firearm.

Sorry, but even a firearm has the potential to go wrong

O

OverItAll

Aug 31, 2019

I was considering charcoal too until I saw the stats on it: 71% success rate. I just know I'll be on the 29% unsuccessful dickhead side of it, end up with brain damage or some shit.

Dawn, I can really relate to what you have said. What also really gets me upset, is how dismissive people can be. They go "What you feeling sad for?!? You have a great life!" - yeah, Chris Cornell and Robin Williams looked like they had great lives too.

If you look hard enough, you will always find someone worse off than you. If one can use that to make their own life seem more bearable, more power to them. Personally, I just hate the world even more for allowing people to suffer like that, and feel like a total cunt for looking at other people's shitty situations as a vehicle to make me feel better about my own.

• Love
Reactions: Baskol1, Dawn0071111 and IsadoraBeauxdraps
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Thanks for the link. Unfortunately it looks like that model is both epa and carb certified as indicated on the website:

• EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating ‐ Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board.

It looks like all gas generators sold in the USA must be carb or epa certified.

I know they still produce CO however I'm worried I might not die and instead just end up brain damaged and in a lot of pain. It looks like I'll have to find an older used model that is not epa certified although in the article above and the excerpt below it appears these are now illegal?

• Risk of sanctions: using a non-CARB compliant generator in California or using a non-EPA compliant generator in other states of the U.S attracts a stiff fine. As if losing your health is not deterrent enough.
Ok, I see so bascially when I use mine I have to make sure I die...lol

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

would like to follow that butterfly
Aug 23, 2019
These engines are so expensive. I don't know if I could buy it in Europe :notsure:
Otherwise I like the design of the sarko, « science fiction » like :smiling:
If I had to choose this method, I would do like you. Because the bag on the head is so stressful :'(

Last edited:
  • Love
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
These engines are so expensive. I don't know if I could buy it in Europe :notsure:
Otherwise I like the design of the sarko, « science fiction » like :smiling:

If I had to choose this method, I would do like you. Because the bag on the head is so stressful :'(

Yeah... no bag for me unless I was using helium... then its only a few breaths then your gone...

For me the generator works best if you can fall asleep... So I plan to keep myself awake for 24 hours, take a prescription sleeping pill.. pull the cord... I will never wake up... Also this method is the best in preserving how you look.... to me its ideal. No mess, Im still intact, just a little flushed, no need to bag my head, kick a chair, pull a trigger, look down from a height, ingest something that could make me vomit & panic (even tho I have SN + meto just in case of emergency)..... Its not a wuestion of if but when for me...

Reactions: Baskol1 and IsadoraBeauxdraps
IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
And You can't use Helium in a room ? (sorry but I'm a newbie)
I found that it's not so easy to find a full enclosed space, except in my car I don't see.....

S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
And You can't use Helium in a room ? (sorry but I'm a newbie)
I found that it's not so easy to find a full enclosed space, except in my car I don't see.....

The exit bag is to keep the gas concentrated within that small breathable space. You can't simply use it in a room freely, there will never be enough to fill up the space, unless you work in a helium factory or something.

IsadoraBeauxdraps

IsadoraBeauxdraps

Aug 23, 2019
The exit bag is to keep the gas concentrated within that small breathable space. You can't simply use it in a room freely, there will never be enough to fill up the space, unless you work in a helium factory or something.
Thanks, I understand better :wink: