Housefly

Housefly

May 7, 2023
I realized that I'm not built for this world and I don't wish to be. I really hate the false hope in "think about positive things or do things to distract yourself". I should close my eyes to how not the vibe life is?

But that's not it either for me. There's nothing to care about. I'm neet, living with parents who don't believe in kicking family out by a certain age or whatever. I just don't care to hear people complain how hard life is then expect me to accept when they say, "it's not that bad, everybody suffers. You aren't the first and won't be the last"... Comforting...

And you bring children into a place that people suffer in by virtue of being alive? How cruel do you have to be to make that ok?

I can't handle stress, at all. I'm not built for that, but I'm supposed to just accept that life is shitty for everyone and stay in the feces, burn my nose to the smell so it's normal but me saying I don't want to roll in shit gets me in a psych ward on suicide watch for most of it.

How callous can these evil, blind, selfish people be. But I'm the selfish one to not think of others I may hurt by dying. GET OVER YOURSELF! I matter to me too! My feelings don't mean anything when it comes to my life?

Eat. Shit.

I REFUSE TO ROLL IN THE SEWER WITH YOU SEARCHING FOR CORN. Glorious corn, the thing that keeps you going. But you are the one covered in shit.

My parents are on my case since I got discharged so it's difficult to do anything. I just want out, I didn't do anything to deserve this. Don't even have access to my meds so can't OD. They check. I'm so underwhelmed and bored.

That or I'm just lazy. And guess what I AM ALLOWED TO BE LAZY AND NOT WANT TO TRY. I AM ALLOWED TO NOT CARE.

Rant over.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Procreation really is so selfish and cruel, I wish that people were aware enough to just leave the nonexistent alone in peace, it's such a horrible thing to create unnecessary suffering by forcing life here, and it disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option in this world, honestly it's irrational to want to endure meaningless and unnecessary suffering. The fact is that not everyone wants to delay the inevitable and that should be accepted, to me existence could never be a desirable state.

Reactions: Housefly and myusername890