• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I'm so scared but I don't seem to find anything else that would work. I'm going to get a razor blade and start slicing as deep as I can on my throat. I'm definitely going to go through it today I can't take it anymore. I hope to just be successful at one thing in life (ironically)

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
dont do that, doing it on an impulse is never a good idea

Reactions: Nikitatos and YosemiteGrrl
litekiller11

litekiller11

May 31, 2024
literally the worst way you can go and its gonna be painful . you wont resist the pain you will end up rushing to the hospital

Reactions: YosemiteGrrl
B

b1cycle

Jun 9, 2024
Seems like a shit way to go.

Reactions: Nikitatos
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I agree I couldn't go through it but I just need a way to be able to achieve success. I've looked into n but I can't find anywhere to but

• Hugs
Reactions: QueerMelancholy
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
CTB should be well planned out and not spontaneous. Razor blade to the throat seems more like a cry for help that will land you in a psych ward.

T

tobeornot

Jul 2, 2024
I'm so scared but I don't seem to find anything else that would work. I'm going to get a razor blade and start slicing as deep as I can on my throat. I'm definitely going to go through it today I can't take it anymore. I hope to just be successful at one thing in life (ironically)
Very scary!