J

J dreaming of an end

May 30, 2021
I don't know where else I should go I feel like dying and I hate it I don't want to live either I hate everything I hate the idiots that forced me into the world I feel so angry I can't take it I have all these flashing images of me dying violently it doesn't make me happy or sad or anything I just think to myself yeah but that will never happen I'm just going to keep going becoming more and more miserable as time goes on I have tried to move on but it's impossible without being able to support myself so I'm stuck I keep hoping that something will kill me but no luck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, _Minsk, patheticpartner and 3 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I feel that. As much as I'd like to get killed in some sort of accident, that'll most likely never happen.

It seems that the ones who want to live, are the ones who get killed. And the ones who don't want to live, are the ones who live on and suffer. Unfortunate situations for everyone, sadly

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, exhausteduntreatable and 3 others
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I can relate, I hate that we were born against our will to go through this shit and suffer and we don't even have a easy way out.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LADY007, _Minsk, patheticpartner and 1 other person
J

J dreaming of an end

May 30, 2021
I feel that. As much as I'd like to get killed in some sort of accident, that'll most likely never happen.

It seems that the ones who want to live, are the ones who get killed. And the ones who don't want to live, are the ones who live on and suffer. Unfortunate situations for everyone, sadly

I'm in that spot where I don't know if dying is better than living... no I know the way I'm living now isn't worth it but idk most of the time when I think of dying I think I should do it in a way so that I'll never be found so that I'm declared missing or dead making a huge spectacle of it though I know many disagree with doing things like that. I do agree that it seems death only comes when you're not looking for it.
I can relate, I hate that we were born against our will to go through this shit and suffer and we don't even have a easy way out.
It makes it worse that we are then responsible for ensuring our own survival as if the condition of life is some amazing thing that is worth so much and should be considered a blessing just for the fact of it

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
exhausteduntreatable

exhausteduntreatable

Oct 8, 2021

If only we could trade with those poor people who were enjoying their lives and had them snatched away. I would love to.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, patheticpartner, J dreaming of an end and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how you feel. I hate existing and I find it frustrating that I was born in the first place, as I was perfectly fine not existing until I was forced to live. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. I wish there was an option to fall asleep and never wake up.

• Love
Reactions: LADY007, J dreaming of an end, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person