T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I'm in so, so much physical pain. You'd think after 11 years it would get easier but it doesn't. I just get more and more mentally exhausted. It's not fair that I am expected to just live with this, without adequate pain management. Not allowed morphine long term even though I don't abuse it. If I was given decent pain relief and treatment, I wouldn't be suicidal.

I get why they don't want to prescribe strong opiates long term. But I don't care about physical risks. Give me a potentially shorter, but better life. I would choose that any day over a long life of pain.

It's my body and I should be able to make these choices but I am not allowed. I feel trapped in my body, and I'm fucking tired.

Thanks for reading, just really needed to vent.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: flowers in the mist, bluebus, Sannti and 6 others
M

marc_old

Sep 23, 2023
Yeah, physical pain sucks, and long term physical pain sucks even more. And getting effective pain medication is not easy.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Tulip<3
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I don't think any medical professionals care, they see that your life would be so much better with those painkillers yet they don't give them to you because you may have a shorter life. Without those painkillers they're completely unaware about actually how short your life will be. I'm sorry you're in so much pain, though. I hope you have find relief soon. :)

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.

• Love
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
I don't think any medical professionals care, they see that your life would be so much better with those painkillers yet they don't give them to you because you may have a shorter life. Without those painkillers they're completely unaware about actually how short your life will be. I'm sorry you're in so much pain, though. I hope you have find relief soon. :)
Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness. And you are completely right! My life could end up so much shorter because I'm not getting the pain relief I need.

I hope you are doing okay, I've been thinking of you (I hope that doesn't sound creepy haha)
I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all, it's cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence.
Thank you 💛 I know, it's not right. And so many people just ignore it

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
I'm in so, so much physical pain. You'd think after 11 years it would get easier but it doesn't. I just get more and more mentally exhausted. It's not fair that I am expected to just live with this, without adequate pain management. Not allowed morphine long term even though I don't abuse it. If I was given decent pain relief and treatment, I wouldn't be suicidal.

I get why they don't want to prescribe strong opiates long term. But I don't care about physical risks. Give me a potentially shorter, but better life. I would choose that any day over a long life of pain.

It's my body and I should be able to make these choices but I am not allowed. I feel trapped in my body, and I'm fucking tired.

Thanks for reading, just really needed to vent.
Aww hun I really hope you feel better soon. Doctors don't give a crap, they dont care we are just a number. I really hope you feel better soon. I understand how you are tired I am tired of fighting illnesses and pain and mental torture I just wish I could just ctb.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tulip<3, bluebus and Praestat_Mori
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm really sorry that you're going through this. It's totally unfair and cruel to have to suffer like this. Doctors really don't care about helping people. I wish that I could take some of your pain away and give you some relief. It's crazy how nowadays there is no real treatment or management for long term pain. They always make it seem like there are options, but when it comes down to it, they won't prescribe anyone anything that would actually help. It's really messed up and I get where you're coming from. I really hope that things can get better for you. Love, bb

• Love
Reactions: Tulip<3
T

Tulip<3

Student
Aug 16, 2023
Aww hun I really hope you feel better soon. Doctors don't give a crap, they dont care we are just a number. I really hope you feel better soon. I understand how you are tired I am tired of fighting illnesses and pain and mental torture I just wish I could just ctb.
Thank you so much, we are in this shitshow together 💛
I'm really sorry that you're going through this. It's totally unfair and cruel to have to suffer like this. Doctors really don't care about helping people. I wish that I could take some of your pain away and give you some relief. It's crazy how nowadays there is no real treatment or management for long term pain. They always make it seem like there are options, but when it comes down to it, they won't prescribe anyone anything that would actually help. It's really messed up and I get where you're coming from. I really hope that things can get better for you. Love, bb
Thank you, this is such a kind message. It really means a lot to me 💛

• Love
Reactions: bluebus