• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
As you see on my profile...i'm new here. You can call me Quetus. Due to many wrong decitions in life i ended up in way too much pain to ever want to spend a single second alive...
At 18 i already wanted my bus but due to many great events my life got extended a little anyways...

In the pictures you see my marerials. I've seen several posts and i got these base on a thread i found but i cant find it...so i was wondering what is the best way to take what you see?

Sn, tagamet and the Meto? (Seems the term)

I smoke weed daily and now all day knowing im gone soon...
I live in a complex apartment alone, so i have whoever upstairs etc...is this a quiet method or i need a hotel?

If this wasnt to be cant i do the "blackout method at the beach? Thanks...

I hope someone can help me...i want to go...the pain...i dont want it anymore....

12653 12654

• Aww..
Reactions: Maksimka Ai, Circles and Soul
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Look, i have no idea how to help you in terms of how to take what you have,
But I hope you are okay and don't feel alone right now,
I just sense a desperation in your text, i understand it but just know people are here,
Hugs x

Reactions: Circles, Lara Francis, Quetus and 1 other person
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Is this the thread you were looking for?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

The primperan and tagamet appear to be the right stuff, and as long as you know that the stuff in the bag is SN, you're good.

Since you have everything you need, there's probably no need to rush if you don't feel ready. If you want to talk people here will listen.

Please make good choices for yourself. X

Reactions: Circles, Lara Francis and Quetus
Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
Look, i have no idea how to help you in terms of how to take what you have,
But I hope you are okay and don't feel alone right now,
I just sense a desperation in your text, i understand it but just know people are here,
Hugs x
Oh, you are sort of right...i've been procesing this for some time and really...rn i don't have reasons to keep fighting...as money...cant make me happy nothing can anymore. I've chased the sun for too long, i'm tired mate...
Is this the thread you were looking for?
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/

The primperan and tagamet appear to be the right stuff, and as long as you know that the stuff in the bag is SN, you're good.

Since you have everything you need, there's probably no need to rush if you don't feel ready. If you want to talk people here will listen.

Please make good choices for yourself. X
Taking a looks, seems like it. (:

Last edited:
Reactions: Circles and Soul
L

LonelyLight

Warlock
May 31, 2019
Oh, you are sort of right...i've been procesing this for some time and really...rn i don't have reasons to keep fighting...as money...cant make me happy nothing can anymore. I've chased the sun for too long, i'm tired mate...

I understand the feeling when you get to the "this is it" point. Just make sure your ready I guess, take a breather... I'm not gonna tell you to reconsider, that's not the point of this place, but just be at ease with the end... it's not something that can be rushed.. if theres things left undone or unsaid, you still have the chance to do and say them...
I'm waffling now, I just feel uneasy with you rushing right now I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you....
I hope you feel peace calm and happiness with whatever decision you make my friend
Hugs x

Reactions: Circles and Quetus
Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
I understand the feeling when you get to the "this is it" point. Just make sure your ready I guess, take a breather... I'm not gonna tell you to reconsider, that's not the point of this place, but just be at ease with the end... it's not something that can be rushed.. if theres things left undone or unsaid, you still have the chance to do and say them...
I'm waffling now, I just feel uneasy with you rushing right now I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you....
I hope you feel peace calm and happiness with whatever decision you make my friend
Hugs x
Thank you.

Reactions: Circles
No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
are you Egyptian?

Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
Heres what i got:

Recomended: 48 hours prev:

Take antiemetic of choice every 8hrs until time frame is done. Take youe tagamet and lastly...your sn.

Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Circles
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I hope you find peace soon. I know that endless tired feeling too.

Q

Quetus

Jun 9, 2019
I hope you find peace soon. I know that endless tired feeling too.
Thank you...and even if you feel it...think of everything...before anything always (:
Ill post my story later today...i think this is the place to do so...we'll see.

• Hugs
Reactions: DreamCatcher and Circles