Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope you found peace, best wishes.

Reactions: Kiiiishore
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I did not know you but hope you are at peace now. Godspeed, dear.

Reactions: Theresnoescape
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I saw the video that was quick imo unconscious in 14 minutes max.I believe this video and the hundreds of text testimonials I've seen here and In the PPh. Imo I proclaim SN Peaceful.

Just a snippet why SN is better than 99 billion dollars. Tomorrow I would rather be not existing than trade places with a billionaire that has 100 billion dollars. The billionaire could have a stroke tomorrow but I couldn't because I wouldn't exist. So the billionaire would be in pain shaking and wouldn't even know who they are but can still feel the pain the 99 billion dollars wouldn't be able to help them. Who would be better off then of course me not existing

Non-existence forever is the best thing by a trillion times. Sn is non-existence forever

I see why they want to ban SN and demonize it.

SN is the one

Visualize the most beautiful thing I can imagine. Multiply it by a billion times better and it's still not close to non-existence

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller, LifeQuitter, DefinitelyReady and 1 other person
nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Rest in peace, stranger.

Gosh, I can't wait to follow and be done with all this suffering like you.

Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
R.I.P. :heart:

It's strange to see someone leave with SN, as I tried a more lethal method and survived without a plausible explanation. I used 21 grams of phenobarbital (2x the fatal dose) and 3 grams of morphine (5x the fatal dose).

Now I've bought SN. All I need is propanolol, metoclopramide and cimetidine and, of course, the courage to try again.

There have been a few times in my life when I should have died and I survived. I don't know, I'm afraid of trying again and surviving.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller