• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

javie33

javie33

Mar 5, 2023
Now I'm going to ctb I'm just scared of one thing failing I have failed several times every single time I wake up from an attempt I feel worse then I've ever felt before and I have been through shit it's a feeling I wouldn't wish on anyone and I don't want to feel that again I need help on finding a guarantee method any suggestions? I have already done all my preparations I quit my job signed off my possessions a long time ago my first attempt actually I just need it to work this time I never have left a note before should I this time does it help?

SilentSadness

SilentSadness

Sitting in the darkness.
Feb 28, 2023
It's such a pain that we are forced to live in this horrendous world, it must be so awful what you've gone through. Unfortunately there is no guaranteed method because the pro-lifers want to ensure we are as miserable as possible to affirm their world views. I personally wouldn't bother leaving a note because it will make it worse if you fail but if you do then I would recommend trying to make people feel better rather than sounding bitter. I hope you find some peace in this cruel reality.

Reactions: javie33
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
To me it sounds horrific failing a suicide attempt and I hate how it's so difficult to finally leave this world behind. I guess that with methods, it has to be a personal decision deciding what is best, there are just no easy answers to this unfortunately, I believe that if suicide was straightforward and reliable methods were easily accessible I would be long gone from this world at this point. I do think that a note can potentially be beneficial to those who are left behind as it might make it easier for them if they have some kind of explanation, but I guess that it's a personal decision deciding to write one or not.

• Love
Reactions: javie33