• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BJ1234

Nov 18, 2023
I cant controll my emotions anymore and Im getting more hostile, I really need help to find an effective ctb method, please help me before I succumb into madness and hurt the people I love. I know my insanity wont go away and the only way to do so is to die.

• Hugs
Reactions: bipolar22, Ksmиda, mrelief82 and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Have you sought other help?

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Same thing happening to me. I'm sorry, but I don't know how to deal with it either. One of the main reasons I want to ctb too.
I suggest looking into the SN megathread if you want an effective method.
I'm sorry that you have to go through this, it's very scary.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
If you're going insane, you'll fit into this crazy world better. But, to give you a serious response, I agree with mortuarymary. Get professional help before you do anything else. If you have already done that, and found that it was no use, then it may be time to consider ctb. But not otherwise.

Reactions: bipolar22