JustAnotherSuicider

JustAnotherSuicider

Hoping for the best - expecting the worst
Dec 28, 2019
I don't know what to do, I just want to be fck dead already, but I don't know how.

I tried partial suspension, but I can't pass out, now matter how hard I try, after 2m I'm only little dizzy - that's all. I don't know, maybe I'm doing something wrong, or my body is fck up and veins are to deep into my neck.

I was thinking about exit bag method, but it's hard because I'm not living alone and it would be hard to hide cylinder with the gas somewhere. And now ppl say that you can't get pure He anymore.

SN seems like good options, it's easily available here, but I can't lay my hands on required medications for this method, so my only option is to try it without these.

I really don't know what to do, maybe I will just jump under the train or lay my head down on the railway, I can't really see any other option.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ssaaahmo, Hopeindeath!, suffering and 6 others
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry you are suffering so much. What's made you feel like this? I hope you can resist the urge to do something impulsive...I know it's tough, but it rarely turns out as planned and usually just makes things worse. Not what you want to hear, I know. :hug:

Reactions: Oyoy and Red
Arrow

Arrow

Rewrite
May 1, 2020
hope that one way or another things get better for you, man.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Impulsiveness could lead to failure and make things worse. Please think clearly and plan well. I wish you the best :)

Reactions: cant cry