acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
I didn't think I could get any worse but my anxiety is getting more intense than it already is and my intrusive thoughts interrupt everything I do. My brain doesn't let me have any peace.
I can't do anything without getting distracted with ctb thoughts my concentration is out the window.
I have to force myself to do basic tasks like going to work, shopping, eating, because my anxiety blows every possible situation out of proportion.
My mental health never used to bother me this much I moved like a zombie just went through life, maybe cuz at the back of my head I always thought ill ctb soon and then I won't have to deal with any of this. But ctbing seems to get farther and farther out of reach.
I really hate being like this. I feel so stuck in my own prison.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Starry✧・゚Daze, irie, kunikuzushi and 5 others
todienomore

todienomore

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2023
idk just something free try, some breathing exercises for anxiety. Pranayama exercises are also interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Hunter2005, acerace and venin
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful and tiring what you have to go through, existing really can be so torturous. But anyway I wish you the best, I find it dreadful how people have to suffer so much all through no fault of their own.

Reactions: acerace
acerace

acerace

Jun 5, 2023
F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
I feel myself too breaking more and more everyday.

• Hugs
Reactions: onceinthefuturewas, acerace and Starry✧・゚Daze