• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

spooky0-0

spooky0-0

Sep 12, 2023
I took a break for a while to actually try, I started meds and hrt. I got a new job. I started working out. ect. I tried this time. Ive been out of the hospital for over a year and have for the most part been clean from sh. but it didn't help, I feel like all I did was shove my emotions down and ignored them. I lost my girlfriend of 2 years, i really just want to quit my job, i just can't concentrate and i can't find the motivation to do much. At this point I don't think anything will actually make me feel better, I think Im going to drive away and disappear for a little bit before I kill myself. I want to save up some money so I can have fun before I finally kill myself. Im thinking I'll save up quite a bit and just drive somewhere beautiful. It'll probably be sometime in august maybe or sooner idk yet. Im planning on overdosing so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread and Praestat_Mori
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Welcome back! Hope everything you want comes to fruition.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering that you search for.