• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I'm 21 and already feel tired of work. It's part of the reason I'm going to kill myself. I have realized it's only going to get worse from here on out.

Reactions: icky, Final Escape, Maggotymaggots and 5 others
T

Tiburcio

I understand you perfectly. My reason goes beyond it but I know how you feel because I used to feel the same than you. Obligations just ruined my life. Or at least, they made me notice the exit would be the right choice.

It's ironic. The same things that completely ruined me and brough me tons of problems willmake me free when I will hang in my room.

Reactions: thickwing, Comatose11, Maggotymaggots and 2 others
smalls_world

smalls_world

Aug 3, 2018
Nobody likes their job. Work is just a way to make money so that you can go do what you'd rather do on your days off. If you can keep your lifestyle cheap enough you can afford to work as little as possible; that's how I do it. Or you can do it the way most Americans do and work a lot to afford a bunch of material crap you can use to fill the void in your soul.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio, Smilla and 3 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
Nobody likes their job. Work is just a way to make money so that you can go do what you'd rather do on your days off. If you can keep your lifestyle cheap enough you can afford to work as little as possible; that's how I do it. Or you can do it the way most Americans do and work a lot to afford a bunch of material crap you can use to fill the void in your soul.

I don't even work that much, my job is only part time. But I can't see myself doing this for several more decades. It's the icing on the cake. But I'm glad you found something that works for you.

icky

icky

Jun 14, 2018
It's odd how you're expected to grit your teeth and be unhappy for the vast majority of your life. That weekends and occasional vacations are your incentives for a lifetime of stress, boredom, or being thought of as nothing more than an automaton meant to service the ungrateful. Unless you land a gig that makes you happy, but people make that sound very rare.

You exist to have a fraction of your life to yourself until you're old enough for it to be socially acceptable to quit. By then, you're too weak and shriveled to make the most of your freedom.

Reactions: lv-gras, Maggotymaggots, Dip and 2 others