• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Can those f*xthe26 dox us? I don't want to get in trouble for being depressed and talking to another depressed ppl online

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Hurt, ZardozOmega, NodusTollens and 3 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nah, they're less than 100 individuals. They can't do any harm to us at all.
Just try not to post any personal info here.
(I have my own picture as an avatar, but I don't give a f*ck lol)

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Hurt, finalexit and 3 others
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
Can those f*xthe26 dox us? I don't want to get in trouble for being depressed and talking to another depressed ppl online

Just be careful with what you post. They cant do shit. Also, maybe the mods need to make the forum a little more private somehow? Not sure. Dont worry :) Just take the usual precautions.

• Hugs
Reactions: finalexit, HowSoonIsNow, Isisnefert and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
They were only able to dox one of our members recently because someone who was formerly a member from here and has since been banned had met with that member in person before defecting to FT26's side. I don't know for sure if that's how they got her info but it seems the most likely way to me. Just be careful who you chat with on this site and be wary when meeting irl at least that way they probably won't be able to get any of your info.

• Wow
Reactions: HowSoonIsNow and Isisnefert
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Use a vpn. There are discord channels that post free premium nordvpn accounts.

Also I cant believe they would want to dox us for being depressed and suicidal, while hateful forums such as 4chan are unharmed :angry:

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, finalexit, HowSoonIsNow and 1 other person
HowSoonIsNow

HowSoonIsNow

" Oh, She was a victim of sweet suicide"
Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the words friends, all of you are very sweet for an evil forum with evil people haha
I'm calmer now but I reaaaally don't want to deal with Karen's trying to cheer me up in their narcissistic way

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: NodusTollens, wordsonscreen, *Hope* and 1 other person
*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the words friends, all of you are very sweet for an evil forum with evil people haha
I'm calmer now but I reaaaally don't want to deal with Karen's trying to cheer me up in their narcissistic way
Worst type of people. Dont care about the victim, they just want to feel better about themselves and let others know how "caring" they are.
glad your doing ok :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, NodusTollens and HowSoonIsNow
wordsonscreen

wordsonscreen

Peanuts aren't nuts! They're seeds!
Jan 21, 2021
super evil :)

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and HowSoonIsNow