Andarosh

Andarosh

The Ghost
Nov 13, 2022
After 5 years of being alone I finally found a friend in the same city, but after 2 years of being friends I did something so horrible when were both heavily drunk, I started touching her intimately... that made her end our friendship, giving me 4 months of depression and after that I have decided that CTB is best course of action and logical thinking. But this is something that I regret the most out of my whole life, if I was sober this would never cross my mind even though I had feelings for her.

Pancake

Pancake

Feb 17, 2023
I regret being a terrible student, a terrible child, and a terrible date.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_actually_human
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Lashing out while manic, saying mean unforgivable stuff, I don't know why I do this but now I'm alone and people are afraid

narayana0121

narayana0121

Apr 12, 2023
regret not trying to stay in touch with people who try to be my friend.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pancake and not_actually_human
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
I understand how you feel, but we've all been there at some point. It's just a part of maturing and realizing your problems. It's bad to dump your problems on others, but it would not change anything to dwell on the past. Now that you've realized your mistake, I hope you can learn to change and to forgive yourself at some point.
I too, regret having been a terrible friend. I lied to my friends, sometimes for attention, for pity, or the fact that I couldn't pick a side. Nevertheless, they are all selfish reasons. Even though I know it's better to move on, I still sometimes wish I could go back to the past and beat the shit out of myself

RandomTuesday

RandomTuesday

Apr 13, 2023
I regret making so many "jokes" and small comments about not wanting to live anymore to my wife. If I ever chose to CTB, I think I'd like to make it seem accidental, but that will be harder now after years of comments.

I regret not trying harder to get help when my kids were younger. Maybe I could have been better for them. I don't think they're old enough to be ok with me going yet. They need some more time to be independent. I'd like to be gone from their day to day before being gone forever.

I regret always choosing the easy option in big life decisions. I could have amounted to so much more. I could have been happy maybe.

• Hugs
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
I regret getting married as I thought it would cure me of my gender dysphoria. In the process I wasted I wasted 5 years of mine and her life. Of course it didn't cure me.
The other thing I regret is not ending my life after my partner died. But I have plans now

• Hugs
R

RW__Asher23

Global Mod
Dec 11, 2022
I just started driving tractor Trailer over the road across country but had to leave my fiance at home and she could not deal with me being gone for 30 days at a time before coming home for only 3-4 days then go again. She had depression and a cutter and suicide attempts. I promised her I would come home asap. I lied I wanted the extra money to buy her ring she wanted so badly. I got emergency call from my dispatcher that Joanne is in ER and they want me to come soon she sliced her arm down to bone length not across. Nicked the artery and did not know if they could stop it. I parked that truck and got plane home. She nearly died. I would have shot myself right there if they said she did pass. But that was end of my Driving truck for good.! I lost her anyway years later. Suicide.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WaitingToGo
phatstax

phatstax

Certified
Apr 10, 2023
the things i regret most in my life…
not being involved with the people around me, there are a lot of things i wish i could say to people because you never know when someones day will be their last.

seize every opportunity, every opportunity i've had that i didn't take did me no good. you miss all the shots you don't take.

recognize the people who care the most for you, they're the people you want to keep around.

trust no one until they give you a reason to trust them, believe it or not a vast majority of people do not have your best interest in mind. not saying nobody has your best interest in mind but a lot of people seek to gain.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
I certainly regret living this long. I wish my previous methods had worked out. I only prolonged my suffering by failing. At least, 5 years ago I was not in this much fatigue.
Now I must wait for IC to return or find the CCS source.