G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
I feel stupid venting on here. But I'm glad it's here. I feel so empty. Like there is nothing left to me anymore. When I see pictures of myself I see nothing. My mom wants me to go out more and to get a job since I had to quit from my last one but I just don't see the point. I'm just going to ctb anyways, but ofc she doesn't know that. I want to tell others how I truly feel, my true intentions but if I did that I would probably go back to a treatment centre. Risk physical abuse, mental abuse, neglect, emotional neglect and just a lot of other traumatic shit. I'm not going through that again. Everyone feels so distant from me. I think I just need to go through with this soon. Sorry if you had to read all that.

• Hugs
Reactions: dendronize, hyzenthlay96 and guayabas
guayabas

guayabas

Student
Mar 19, 2023
I'm so sorry treatment centers are so abusive and just make everything worse. I wish there was more humane, effective support out there for us

• Love
Reactions: goodbye_._, tryagain and hyzenthlay96
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly think that it's a terrible idea to tell others as those treatment centres sound like absolutely horrific places that just cause more suffering. But anyway, best wishes.

Reactions: goodbye_._
AngryDog

AngryDog

Mar 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through that feeling of emptiness. It can be quite hard to carry on if you see no end to your suffering. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but if there's any part of you that wishes to get better, I suggest you to speak with a psychiatrist or therapist. Keeping those feelings to yourself is not a good long term solution and could only make things worse. It's hard to battle when one is struggling to get out of bed but by taking one step at a time you can make small improvements. Putting those emotions into words is good for identifying the problem and speaking with someone can also help a lot.

I wish you to have a nice day. Take care.

G

goodbye_._

Mar 19, 2023
I'm so sorry you're going through that feeling of emptiness. It can be quite hard to carry on if you see no end to your suffering. I know it's an unpopular opinion, but if there's any part of you that wishes to get better, I suggest you to speak with a psychiatrist or therapist. Keeping those feelings to yourself is not a good long term solution and could only make things worse. It's hard to battle when one is struggling to get out of bed but by taking one step at a time you can make small improvements. Putting those emotions into words is good for identifying the problem and speaking with someone can also help a lot.

I wish you to have a nice day. Take care.
Been there, done that. That's how I got more trauma then before. I appreciate you wanting to help. Not only that it takes years to get a psychiatrist and it would take years to find a therapist that would work for me. The more common therapy's they do don't really work on me and I have to find someone who fits me. Waiting list is atleast a year for that. And honestly I'm just ready to go at this point, I'm ok with it.