Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I'm a burden. I'm a liability. Something to be accommodated but never loved. I shouldn't be surprised no one wants me. I should just die. It would be best for everyone.

• Hugs
Reactions: artificialcoward, k488n23_ and InTheDarkAlone
neurotic

neurotic

𝐈 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐧𝐀 𝐈'𝐦 𝐒𝐧 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 /// πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™
May 24, 2023
I'm a burden. I'm a liability. Something to be accommodated but never loved. I shouldn't be surprised no one wants me. I should just die. It would be best for everyone.
Is it okay if I ask in what ways do you feel like you're a burden?

G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
You are not living for anyone but yourself and you don't need anybody's validation. Unless if you want to live because of other people's validation then I can understand why you will consider ctb. I wish you all the best with the decision that you make after this.

wanderingspirit

wanderingspirit

Jun 1, 2023
Why don't you stop thinking of everyone and start focusing about you who did your value is measured by others validation why don't you try to focus on yourself your own goals your own relations your own life perception and stop caring about who lines you and what not it will only drag you down

Reactions: Kasumi
InTheDarkAlone

InTheDarkAlone

May 29, 2023
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm sorry you have to know too.

Reactions: Anonymoususer1234
Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Is it okay if I ask in what ways do you feel like you're a burden?
I don't mind you asking but I don't know how to explain it. I just am. I'm a drain on everyone I meet. I take away people's energy and resources and give nothing in return. I don't have a job and I add nothing good to the world.