C

come to dust

Arcanist
Oct 28, 2019
Unfortunately, I'm a coward and would never amount to greatness like people in the 27 club

• Hugs
Reactions: Hurt and Fragile
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Suicide really is so difficult after all, and being unable to go through with it does not mean that you are cowardly. More than anything I wish that it is easier to leave this world. I hope that you find relief from your suffering in whatever you decide to do. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Hurt and come to dust
V

VapeAway

May 9, 2022
You're not a coward. You've just been dealt a shitty hand in life, like me. It's not your fault, but I know how infuriating it may be.

Reactions: come to dust and markimobzzdeasui
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I did in 2005 by overdosing valium, but I failed; my homies took me the hospital and they made a lil hole in my back spinal cord. I realized the club rejected me, duh ... may be the club is an exclusive myth haha

I'm 43 now and still suicidal, probably I'm gonna make it until 47 or 48 cateris paribus. I prefer no SAD (Sudden Adult Death)

Last edited:
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
I wanted to join the club when I had 27. But here I am, I can't believe I survived these years. Things didn't change too much for good. You are not a coward. Hope you feel better.