• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Twitter/X is a shitty platform that no one should ever use: Read More here
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
does anybody else have this feeling that's driving them to ctb?

i've never felt like i truly fit in anywhere. i'm too anxious to even participate in normal, everyday activities. everyone i know looks down on me somehow. now i hate seeing people, being perceived, having to interact with them. i just want to curl up in a hole and die.

some people tell me they feel the same way, but even they have friend groups and support systems and careers that i'll never have. it's not just a feeling for me; it's a reality. i don't see how i'm mentally ill if none of my reasons are untrue.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, vadim, idk3 and 31 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I'm to anxious to participate in anything to. It's such an isolating life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, vadim, CTB Dream and 6 others
FERAL_FRENZY

FERAL_FRENZY

Legionnaire <3
Apr 18, 2024
You get it!! Took the words right outta my mouth ^^ It feels like everyone's got that special person/ special group of people to confide in, and you just…don't. Everyone sticks to each other like glue, but you're just left to isolate yourself. (And isolation can be absolutely exhausting and suffocating.) It hurts to see people getting the help and care you've always wanted. (2x worse if they're going through the same shit you are.) Humans are social creatures, and everyone deserves a shoulder to lean on. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. I pray you find someone who'll truly come to care for and assist you. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: femaletwink, CTB Dream, lemonbunny and 3 others
Vicolo cieco

Vicolo cieco

Student
May 14, 2024
some people tell me they feel the same way, but even they have friend groups and support systems and careers that i'll never have. it's not just a feeling for me; it's a reality. i don't see how i'm mentally ill if none of my reasons are untrue.
They can't even fathom what having extreme levels of social anxiety entails. I have avoidant personality disorder: I can't pass oral exams, make friends, get a girlfriend, etc. The only way to reduce anxiety for me is to live like a recluse.

• Hugs
Reactions: lex, CTB Dream, divinemistress36 and 3 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Student
May 7, 2024

i've never felt like i truly fit in anywhere. i'm too anxious to even participate in normal, everyday activities. everyone i know looks down on me somehow. now i hate seeing people, being perceived, having to interact with them. i just want to curl up in a hole and die.

I don't know what hurts more, being isolated in home or feel bad you are alone around people.

I like being isolated it numbs that atleast.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, divinemistress36 and LoiteringClouds
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Yes I feel like that a lot of time. I hate interacting with humans. I can only handle 1-2 ppl max

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, CTB Dream and lemonbunny
C

Covert

May 22, 2024
Social awkwardness and the inability to deal with people has ruined my life. Everything important involves interacting with people.

I want to be alone most of the time, but my primitive brain craves connection and I fear that I've wasted my life.

You aren't mentally ill, how you feel is completely natural and human.

• Hugs
Reactions: Arachno, lex, CTB Dream and 2 others
BoredAndAll

BoredAndAll

Dec 25, 2023
I've accepted that my "support system" is quite superficial, nothing against my friends. On a good day, I might get 1 text from 1 person. Honestly, I can't blame my friends for not being there when I'm an avoidant attachment type. My anxiety keeps feeding me the idea that I don't actually feel true affection towards those closest to me. I'm still socially awkward with even my "closest" friends: can't show support without feeling fake asf with every word I say, don't know how to check up on people, keep my problems to myself as to not burden anybody. When the time comes that I truly need support (soon), I doubt my system could/would want to provide meaningful help. So I've some to the conclusion that I need to ctb. I just can't deal with life.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, divinemistress36 and lemonbunny
pollux

pollux

May 24, 2024
Yeah. I learned very early in my life that I'd spend it mostly alone.

That by itself wouldn't be such a problem honestly; if I could become something I respect at least I could feel proud of myself. Alas.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arachno, CTB Dream and lemonbunny
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020

It is awful that you feel this way.

...Though if a person or group looks down on you then why would you want to be one of them? A person who mistreats another person simply for not fitting the checks of a clique is horrible behavior, and any attempt at trying to modify yourself just to try and assimilate could make you feel even worse mentally.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and lemonbunny
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
I believe I was destined for that from the start. Undiagnosed ASD has been a gift and a curse for my whole life, and having been born into an unhappy family with an alcoholic dad did not help either.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
Yeah. I learned very early in my life that I'd spend it mostly alone.

That by itself wouldn't be such a problem honestly; if I could become something I respect at least I could feel proud of myself. Alas.
this is EXACTLY me 😭 in my youth i held onto the idea that i could just focus on having a decent career and self improvement even if i didn't have any friends, but i've failed at even that. now everything's over
It is awful that you feel this way.

...Though if a person or group looks down on you then why would you want to be one of them? A person who mistreats another person simply for not fitting the checks of a clique is horrible behavior, and any attempt at trying to modify yourself just to try and assimilate could make you feel even worse mentally.
the awful thing is that cutting off everyone who does that just left me with no friends. 💀 i can almost see a case for sticking it out because it's exceedingly rare to find people who aren't obsessed with social status at my age

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and CTB Dream
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah, I never learned to drive, I barely worked, and I've never had a relationship. I have always wanted all of those things, the trappings of normalcy, but when it came to actually trying to achieve them I found little motivation, and any attempts I did make were painful and quickly withered into failure. I really wanted to be one of those beautiful successful people, but it never happened for me. Losing out on that dream hurts too much to bear.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Arachno, Vicolo cieco, lizzywizzy09 and 3 others
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
I understand that, I always felt so empty and shallow, i was so tired and anxious to interact with people

Reactions: lemonbunny
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
the awful thing is that cutting off everyone who does that just left me with no friends. 💀 i can almost see a case for sticking it out because it's exceedingly rare to find people who aren't obsessed with social status at my age
This is a very difficult position to be in. You will either be caused distress by being among horrible company, or you will be caused distress by being isolated... what can you do in this situation? I really wish there was an answer for you.

Do you have any interests or hobbies? If you want company - kinder company - it could be worth searching for online communities that share the same interests as you?

MapleSyrupVein

MapleSyrupVein

Flower One
May 26, 2024
i feel this a lot i know i have options but the idea of going out genuinely scares me more then just CtB and going. when i talk to people on calls in discord i feel like im not even there and im never "there"

• Love
lex

lex

Just another statistic
Jul 7, 2020
Yeah same. I feel like I can't even relate to other depressed people anymore. Whenever you say you feel depressed, people will say "just reach out to someone". Reach out to whom? I have literally no one lol. I recently went to group therapy thing and it was all just relationship drama and "my kid doesn't behave in school". I felt so out of place. Can't fit in anywhere. I feel like I completely lost touch with the rest of humanity.

• Love
Reactions: femaletwink, Arachno and lemonbunny
femaletwink

femaletwink

Just being silly :3
Nov 1, 2023
I feel it completely, I always see people having fun and leaning on each other and supporting each other and it feels so isolating. Maybe it's my fault but idk it still hurts a lot, loneliness is probably the best option but damn if it doesn't kill you inside.

Reactions: lex