On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
I'll pay attention more .. I'll focus on reading more .. I'm sorry everyone

I already feel like shit on my own. I'd never want anyone feeling like that more than me …

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: crimson blue, Sick of it all, makethepainstop and 1 other person
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
Hey, are you okay?
I keep seeing new posts of yours pop up, are you doing okay?
You don't need to apologise for anything. This is a safe space. We're all here for you.

Reactions: crimson blue, Sick of it all, On Replay and 1 other person
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Hey, are you okay?
I keep seeing new posts of yours pop up, are you doing okay?
You don't need to apologise for anything. This is a safe space. We're all here for you.
No, I'm not okay. Thank you for asking. I'm starting my death diary . I was about to post again before seeing this.

I think I'm going to do a song plus how I'm feeling until I kill myself .

A song I love . I'm all about lyrics

Reactions: Sick of it all
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I'll pay attention more .. I'll focus on reading more .. I'm sorry everyone

I already feel like shit on my own. I'd never want anyone feeling like that more than me …
Look this is the only place you CAN speak of suicide and such. It'd ok to feel as you feel, we all feelings. So speak here and do so often, or at least until you ctb.

• Love
Reactions: On Replay
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
No, I'm not okay. Thank you for asking. I'm starting my death diary . I was about to post again before seeing this.

I think I'm going to do a song plus how I'm feeling until I kill myself .

A song I love . I'm all about lyrics
Post as much as you feel you need to. A song sounds like it could be very therapeutic! If you felt like posting it, I'd love to read/listen to it.

StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Hey wait... is that because of my response in the thread?
If so you really don't need to apologize, I honestly was tired and not quite looking how I wrote it and now that I look at it it really does look like I'm saying that I dislike a person even though I didn't mean it I meant the world and it seemed to make more sense in my head but honestly if I didn't concentrate that would have been my first guess too...
Honestly I think that your desire to protect this community of vulnerable people is really noble and admirable. If there were more people like you in the world everyone would feel safer and it would have been a better place for sure.
We all misread and make mistakes, it's really no reason to feel bad... :)

• Love
Reactions: crimson blue, makethepainstop and On Replay
On Replay

On Replay

What a day What a day
Sep 23, 2022
Post as much as you feel you need to. A song sounds like it could be very therapeutic! If you felt like posting it, I'd love to read/listen to it.
Thank you ! I'm smiling , that means a lot ❤️
Hey wait... is that because of my response in the thread?
If so you really don't need to apologize, I honestly was tired and not quite looking how I wrote it and now that I look at it it really does look like I'm saying that I dislike a person even though I didn't mean it I meant the world and it seemed to make more sense in my head but honestly if I didn't concentrate that would have been my first guess too...
Honestly I think that your desire to protect this community of vulnerable people is really noble and admirable. If there were more people like you in the world everyone would feel safer and it would have been a better place for sure.
We all misread and make mistakes, it's really no reason to feel bad... :)
Thank you , yes I was upset about the thought of being wrong and believing I upset you . So I appreciate your response alone

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue, makethepainstop and MidnightDream