• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
MeowTheFlemishCat

MeowTheFlemishCat

"The snake that cannot shed its skin perishes"
Mar 3, 2023
I desperately want to live but I'm being forced to kill myself due to chronic pain && OCD && trauma. I'm likely one of the most severe cases in history and wish I had a gun/off switch to this entire ordeal.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LastLoveSong, Orange Cat, lovedread and 12 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I'm not in constant agony but life isn't some great gift bestowed upon me. Intellectually speaking, it would be more beneficial had I not been born. Everything people say about the goodness of life is fleeting and while pain is fleeting too, it's all ultimately pointless.

We are creatures designed to feel pain and I'll never be grateful for it.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, thebelljarrr, fleetingnight and 19 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I'm really sorry that's how you feel but believe me, life can be too much even without 24/7 agony. Your pain doesn't need to make lesser pains irrelevant

• Love
Reactions: kvsvenky100, ForgottenAgain, LunarLight and 27 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I'm in pretty much agony all the time apart from when I'm asleep. Even then I have recurring nightmares
I don't think I can ever be possibly grateful for life after close to a decade of agony and torment
Life is truly the most fucked up thing

• Hugs
Reactions: worthIess, Leiden, Dark Moon and 6 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Here we go again...you and your "my pain is cooler than yours to justify suicide" preach 🙄

• Yay!
Reactions: LunarLight, thebelljarrr, Crinia99 and 20 others
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, nobody asked to be alive and nobody is obligated to be grateful for it. You seem to love invalidating other people's problems and telling them that they aren't allowed to want to die while also expecting us to be sympathetic toward you. If you are going to have this attitude then I question why you are even on here in the first place. Being pro-choice and respecting other people's right to end their life if they so please is one of the major aspects of this place and you have shown, over and over again, that you aren't for that. This dumb "trauma Olympics" bs that you constantly pull contributes to members on here feeling as though their problems aren't valid enough.

Reactions: IonicLemon69, houseofleaves, Aemiiia and 11 others
F

final_countdown12

Student
May 7, 2024
I agree with you.
Im grateful to life.
Im also grateful to be able to choose my time to leave which will be soon.
Sorry for your pain, hope you find peace soon. ❤️

Reactions: divinemistress36
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
Here we go again...you and your "my pain is cooler than yours to justify suicide" preach 🙄
@rozeske
Yeah, nobody asked to be alive and nobody is obligated to be grateful for it. You seem to love invalidating other people's problems and telling them that they aren't allowed to want to die while also expecting us to be sympathetic toward you. If you are going to have this attitude then I question why you are even on here in the first place. Being pro-choice and respecting other people's right to end their life if they so please is one of the major aspects of this place and you have shown, over and over again, that you aren't for that. This dumb "trauma Olympics" bs that you constantly pull contributes to members on here feeling as though their problems aren't valid enough.
@EvisceratedJester

This is commonplace from the OP then?

I'm really sorry that's how you feel but believe me, life can be too much even without 24/7 agony. Your pain doesn't need to make lesser pains irrelevant
@dinosavr To be fair I haven't seen anything in this particular thread insinuating or belittling other users problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: Abyssal
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@rozeske

@EvisceratedJester

@dinosavr To be fair I haven't seen anything in this particular thread insinuating or belittling other users problems.
Yes, very.

Reactions: Abyssal
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
@EvisceratedJester

Yes, very common. They've said shit like this multiple times in the past.

Here's a quick thread compilation of him saying this bullshit:

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Goku Black, UmbraDweller and 6 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Having both mental health issues and chronic pain issues I have to say that the mental health is often causing me more suffering than the physical pain.
But both are indeed horrible

Reactions: iloverachel, divinemistress36 and thepiecessatup
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Yeah, no, I should not be grateful for life even if I am not in agony 24/7. Fuck life. Life isn't beautiful at all even without chronic health issues. You still have to wage slave for your entire life and, that, to me, is more than enough suffering. I think that this site really is getting more pro life as people here tend to still justify life itself. No, for me, life itself is the problem and will always be. Life itself is what I hate

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel, thebelljarrr, DepressedDude and 5 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Coming from someone who has so many problems it's even hard for many here to comprehend at times, no one here should be using their self-titled "most severe cases" of suffering to invalidate others suffering. I have a laundry list of problems so extensive I can't list it all without forgetting stuff, but that doesn't mean that someone who "only" has depression is any less valid. It is not your place to judge how others are suffering. Suffering is subjective. Do not invalidate others just because you are hurting. If someone is hurting enough to be in a suicide website, they're hurting pretty damn bad.

Reactions: LunarLight, DepressedDude, UmbraDweller and 7 others
Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
No, I have past trauma, autism, other condition, sometimes physical pain and I think about suicide all the time. I'm not in agony 24/7 but I'm still suffering.

Reactions: iloverachel, thebelljarrr and sserafim
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Gratitude is overrated.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, LetMeBeSad, sserafim and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It's easy to think we have more pain than everyone else but that's not true . Pain is subjective and some people can handle it better than others. I personally cant handle any minor inconveniences. This isn't the suffering Olympics everyone's pain is valid

Reactions: LetMeBeSad, sserafim, Sunshine and 2 others
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
Considering the things going on in the world right now outside this website and outside your life, I do not think you are so unique to be labeled "one of the most severe cases in history". You have no idea what the people who post here are going through, you're just reading posts without actually knowing anything about them personally. You don't get to decide who has it worse based on assumptions you've made about people you've likely never met. I cannot stand types like that.

Reactions: iloverachel, ForgottenAgain, markimobzzdeasui and 9 others
H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I desperately want to live but I'm being forced to kill myself due to chronic pain && OCD && trauma. I'm likely one of the most severe cases in history and wish I had a gun/off switch to this entire ordeal.
I'm sorry you're in this much pain.
I get you though, I don't want to die
but I have no choice because of the unbearable suffering. I so wish I could go back to the happy times I had and amazing moments that I did experience but unfortunately the cruelty of this world has brought us here.
I wish you the best

Reactions: Лена, Raindancer and divinemistress36
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
I've haven't really gone into OPs posts but what Jester has provided it's clear to see. I think they get the point now so maybe we can lay off going into OP so much.

This is my gripe with it. You don't know what someone else has experienced so you can't put a 1-10 scale on it. I can do the same stuff but it would be pointless. Do you know what cancer is like? The operations? The pain? The nerve fuck ups? No? This is the point.

You shouldn't be in this pain, nor should anyone else here. Our common issue is that we are all fucked: cancer, genetics, relationships, finance, housing, trauma, ptsd, autism, disabled, brain function, abuse, etc.

Reactions: Лена, sserafim, Mersault and 1 other person
Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019

This is the same guy who dropped a long manifesto saying he is going to kill himself and in that manifesto he included full face pictures of a girl (without her consent) who blocked him, blamed her over and over again that he will kill himself because she blocked him on Discord trying to guilt-trip her into contacting him with the looming threat of suicide, which would be her "fault" if she wouldn't reach out to him.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: tsumihoroboshi, lovedread, sancta-simplicitas and 8 others
notevenhere

notevenhere

Ghost Angel
Apr 27, 2023
This is the same guy who dropped a long manifesto saying he is going to kill himself and in that manifesto he included full face pictures of a girl (without her consent) who blocked him, blamed her over and over again that he will kill himself because she blocked him on Discord trying to guilt-trip her into contacting him with the looming threat of suicide, which would be her "fault" if she wouldn't reach out to him.
what the fuck

Sunshine

Sunshine

Student
Jan 11, 2019
what the fuck

Yeah, the mods had to lock his thread and remove the link. I reached out anonymously to the girl and her community (he included so much information in his "manifesto" that it was easy) to warn and inform them about what this guy was doing and exposing her to everyone online like that without consent. So you know this is the kind of person he is, checks out.

• Wow
Reactions: rozeske and divinemistress36
Death is my goal

Death is my goal

pathetic failure
Aug 25, 2022
what's this absurd title??? leave the fking site nobody wants you here

Reactions: UmbraDweller
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Honestly, it's headache inducing. I understand that people sometimes can't help but minimize the pain of others in order to validate their own hurt, but keep that to yourself. I feel very sorry for that girl. To have someone go out of their way to blame you and try to guilt you is just heinous. I'm very glad that she established her boundaries and blocked him. That entire situation shows how unhealthy their interactions likely were. I wish that dude would just take a second to stop only thinking about himself and consider the fact that people have their shit to deal with.

Reactions: LunarLight, rozeske and Sunshine
doingitrighthistime

doingitrighthistime

May 15, 2024
I've also often wished for an "off" switch. It would be so much easier.

Reactions: divinemistress36
dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I'm likely one of the most severe cases in history and wish I had a gun/off switch to this entire ordeal.
Ummm there's children dying in palestine??? Who also want to live???

Srsly tho I'm sorry ur going thru all that but it's not very nice to invalidate others people's problems,,,as cliche as this sounds, no matter how deep the water everyone's drowning :S

Reactions: LunarLight, thebelljarrr, sserafim and 2 others
aidic

aidic

May 16, 2024
No one wins in the suffering olympics. We're all in this together.

• Yay!
Reactions: sserafim, rozeske, EvisceratedJester and 2 others
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I understand the backlash in this thread but just as someone said, pain is subjective. This person is probably in a great deal of pain and does truly feel that they are suffering. Let's please keep this in mind.

Reactions: Лена, fleetingnight and divinemistress36
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Nobody should invalidate anyone's pain. Physical pain does not triumph over mental/emotional pain, and vice versa.

Both hurt so painfully in their unique ways. Physical pain is very apparent and straightforward, but mental pain can take everything that made who you are and ruin it. It can corrode everything you love and cherished. It will drag you down and your whole world will change. Physical pain also may bring mental and emotional pain as well, And mental/emotional pain can bring on diseases, so more physical pain.

Who is anyone to dare judge another, especially on Sasu? I think you forget where you are.

Reactions: fleetingnight and divinemistress36
Status
Not open for further replies.