apatired

apatired

Mar 15, 2024
As dumb as it may be.. i think i will choose to forget everything.. i think its just like being reborn again? Haha
How about you?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I'd want to cease existing no matter what, I wish to permanently not exist as existence is completely undesirable in every way possible. I only wish for the true peace of non-existence, I have no interest in suffering in this cruel, hellish world.

And in existence there is endless potential to suffer, to me human existence is just burdensome and an abomination in general, existence itself is what I see as the true problem. I have no interest in being burdened with something so futile as existence where there is literally no limit as to how much agony one can feel, all that existence ever does is create suffering there was never a need for in the first place.
I really wish I could have the option to erase my existence so it's like I never existed at all, if it was up to me I'd choose to completely disappear, I'd always see it as better that this existence is erased and forgotten about, only never existing is true perfection to me.

• Hugs
Reactions: apatired