Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Would you want to live?

Reactions: Hollow Point
Shinbu

Shinbu

Shiki
Nov 23, 2019
No. Everyone is dead. I can't see anyone wanting to live in that situation.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hollow Point and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
Yeah but it would be fun to run around naked.

• Hugs
Reactions: win32, PoisonedJuliet, Hollow Point and 5 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I'd go exploring.

Reactions: Hollow Point and Sensei
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Are there still animals left?

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager, Wolfjob_dayjob and Hollow Point
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, PoisonedJuliet, Hollow Point and 1 other person
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
Probably would stick around and do random things, or things I've always wanted to do, until the loneliness and pain of life became so intense that I'd just walk right into the gun store.

• Love
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
No, I would party so much.
And probably dying in 30 from Heart attack

• Love
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Hopefully there are no other animals alive, cause I'll be burning down buildings and destroying things in my sight.

• Love
Reactions: Hollow Point, Inferdan and Oyoy
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
The freedom would be great. Live where you want in any house you want, go anywhere, have any possessions. No crime. No pressure to earn money. But extremely lonely so I'm not sure. There would be no internet, no fuel or power eventually, no healthcare.

• Love
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
There's a film called The Quiet Earth I recommend everyone checks out. He's the last man alive after a science experiment goes wrong. There's going to be some spoliers here but we later find out he survived because he was commiting suicide when it happened. It expores that new found freedom as well as the eventually loneliness. What saves him is finding another survivor

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Starz, Blu_1, Hollow Point and 2 others
L

lonelygirl66

Lonely
Mar 13, 2020
The thought of this really does freak me out. But saying that I probably would be ok. Never ending supply of wine. Maybe the same supply of prescription drugs. So the same with food and water. So my belly would be fool. And would be nicely zoned out out.

• Love
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
There's a film called The Quiet Earth I recommend everyone checks out. He's the last man alive after a science experiment goes wrong. There's going to be some spoliers here but we later find out he survived because he was commiting suicide when it happened. It expores that new found freedom as well as the eventually loneliness. What saves him is finding another survivor
I remember that movie, very cool. Liked the ambience and opening music. Great cover too.

As for topic, must admit there were times where I would've liked that. Was a dream of mine to fly solo through space. Just music, movies, and lovely stars to keep me company. Wouldn't have minded being all alone. Am not sure how much society contributes to unhappiness. It's not the main source of my problems, I know that, but I also know that I was extremely miserable while working with social anxiety. Definitely felt better isolated at home.

PS: It's not personal, people. Hehe. Like you lot. :hihi:

• Love
Reactions: Mr2005, Hollow Point and Oyoy
Hollow Point

Hollow Point

A̵l̷w̷a̷y̸s̷ ̷t̸i̸r̵e̸d̶
Mar 24, 2020
I would definitely want to live. You're the king of the world. Literally nothing is off limits. Imagine all the cool and amazing things you could do. I value my privacy very much. Isolation does not scare me, especially if I have a world of opportunity.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, Stella78 and Oyoy
Stella78

Stella78

Apr 4, 2019
Fuck yeah! Honestly that would be great. No one to judge you. Drive as fast as you want, drive cool cars. Break into peoples homes, snoop around. Visit fun places. Swim all day. Move into a dream house. Eat whatever the fuck u want in the grocery stores. Chill out all day long. No responsibilities. I'm already alone now, so fuck it, if everyone else is gone. Not like it will be any different.

• Love
Reactions: voyager and Oyoy
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
There would be a lot of really stupid things to do.

Reactions: voyager
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
Id eventually ctb but probably out of disregard of my safety being a pyromaniac or sumn

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Oh yeah would be great but hard work as I would have to learn how to fly a plane so I could pop over to the Caribbean for my hols, :haha: plus how to milk a cow for my tea and coffee, I can't do powder or UHT OMG, you sure we can't have a few servants, :haha:

Reactions: voyager
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
I wouldn't want to live in a world without dentists.

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Oyoy