• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
I have pondered this for me for a while. Given enough time i will most likely die from my injuries and condition. Part of me would like a natural death but the suffering i can do without. On the other hand CTB sure seems a bit scary/ I guess they ate both scary in their on way for different reasons. Natural death sure seems to be painful and drawn out. I'm watching my mum go through later stage dementia and my heart breaks for her although she is trying to be strong.

Reactions: karmaisabitch
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Natural causes. Preferably while sleeping, painless, peaceful, while I'm asleep in my bed. That's not only the most peaceful way to die it's also the the least painful for family, loved ones and friends bc it's natural and inevitable.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
I have seen the last stages and indeed been there for some natural deaths. Sometimes it's an instant thing, a heart attack, or some other major, catastrophic physical event. Sometimes, a natural death is a long, drawn-out suffering where organs break down one after another and the person's mind goes. I would want to die quickly and as painlessly as possible. If there's a choice between 3 years of suffering and endless trips to the doctor and a quality of life that is abyssmal, I'll find a way to kill myself.

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Depends. Is it a long, drawn out disease involving a lot of suffering? Or simply dying quietly in my sleep? Or maybe a sudden, unforseen accident? (Though I don't count that as a truly natural death.) Or a suicide attempt that goes wrong and takes ages to fall unconscious, let alone die? I need more details lol

S

sadman710

Student
Mar 22, 2024
In an ideal world obviously natural causes. The fact is this place is shit, so I'd rather take it into my own hands.

J

JyeGuru

May 2, 2024
Natural causes, but mainly only because it's less effort. I just want to not wake up one morning. Cease to exist. CTB is just a means of accelerating that process for me so I can choose the timing.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd rather die on my own terms if it's up to me, really wish I had access to some peaceful poison or instant suicide pill, it'd be such a relief having the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Arcanist
Mar 25, 2024
I'd rather die on my own terms if it's up to me, really wish I had access to some peaceful poison or instant suicide pill, it'd be such a relief having the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep where all is finally forgotten about.
Me too!

H

Hotsackage

Warlock
Mar 11, 2019
I'd like to live out a natural life, but when you get really sick very young, you see reality for what it is.

• Hugs
Reactions: tpboy