• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

landslide2

landslide2

Student
May 6, 2024
I would tidy what I could, write a note and then yes I would. I just don't see things changing for me.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

EVERYTHING IS F@CK3D
Jul 12, 2024
I'd write a goodbye letter to my husband and end it

• Hugs
Reactions: agony1996
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
After gave all of my saving to my parents and also go to somewhere quiet so they don't have to found my corpse in my room. Then yea i ready to die using this insta kill methode

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

.ᴍᴀʏᴜ.

At war with myself
Aug 15, 2023
I wish I could but I can't. I have people who are dependent upon me for stability but once they're gone im sure I will.

Randy Savage

Randy Savage

“Macho Man”
Jul 23, 2024
I would do it instantly. Not saying goodbyes or writing a note would help me relax and get rid of SI, I think.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I wish I could but I can't. I have people who are dependent upon me for stability but once they're gone im sure I will.
I know how that feels I have mom and siblings who have given me so much love and just the thought of causing them immeasurable pain shatters my heart completely… you're not alone

• Love
Reactions: .ᴍᴀʏᴜ.
kyhoti

kyhoti

Student
May 27, 2024
I absolutely would. It's past time for me to be gone.

Reactions: ToMoveOn and mrelief82
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
If I had a fraction of a second to think about it I probably wouldn't (and couldn't) think about it, I'd go with it.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sure, painless but is it also done quickly?

like imagine catching the bus; it'd be painless but you'd have to wait minutes or hours to die

then i'd rather have something painful and quickly

AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
I would be very very very tempted but know I need to stay alive for now to take care of my senior dog. He doesn't deserve the confusion and abandonment. I will live for him so he lives a happy life until he is gone. Then it will be my time to go.

A

agony1996

Jul 8, 2024
I would be very very very tempted but know I need to stay alive for now to take care of my senior dog. He doesn't deserve the confusion and abandonment. I will live for him so he lives a happy life until he is gone. Then it will be my time to go.
I think that's so sweet and it's a real act of love. My dog passed away but when he was still alive, I had my first suicidal depression and I lived alone with him, I wanted to ctb so bad but then I'd look at him and think how scared he would be, the moment he realized he can't wake me up, and how he'd be alone in that state until someone would find me so I couldn't do it. I was his world and he was mine.
So I understand and admire you for thinking of him first, like I said cots a real bacteria of love.

• Love
Reactions: AppleTreeDog
F

Fuko1

Jun 27, 2024
Right now. Yesterday I talked to my father about my condition and that life has no meaning because you see how people are deteriorating. He told me that if you make the decision to CTB your family may suffer but after a few weeks it will go away and they continue with their lives. which relieves me. so I wish it were that simple CTB