Erin Inari

Erin Inari

Sep 9, 2019
Was thinking of this for whatever reason. If you could have one or more, what superpowers would you like to have?

For me it has always been intangibility and invisibility, even as a kid. I guess that I have always just wanted to disappear or ghost through the world.

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis, Skathon and Fragile
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
teleportation - so i can go anywhere i want and nobody would ever be able to trap me anywhere

healing factor - so i'll never lose an arm, eyeball, get sick, etc.

manifestation - manifest anything with my mind, so think of a pen and a pen appears, etc.

astral projection - so i could teleport myself to other dimensions and afterlife heavenly realms and meet higher beings

if i had to pick only one then teleportation, so i can at least teleport myself into the sun to ctb if things get too hard

Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I am already invisible so I don't need that.
Maybe the power to morph so I can look how I want to.
And maybe laser beam eyes to burn holes into the skulls of those I hate lol
Better yet, the ability to transfer my pain and circumstance onto someone else so they know how it feels

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni, Soul and Fragile
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
Flying or super speed.

Flying or superspeed because I think that would be a great way to travel around, although as mentioned above, teleportation would be amazing.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I would love to be able to fly. When I was little I used to swing and pretend like I was flying. I always wished I could swing so high that I could launch myself into the air and just keep going. It seems like it would be very freeing to be able to soar around in the air whenever I wanted to, even to soar high enough to break free of the earth's pull and fly out into space.

• Hugs
Reactions: a_strange_day
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
shapeshifting, so i can finally become something i don't hate, like an animal or other person.

also immortality, but not the one that makes you suffer forever and age, i mean the good one with a perfectly functional body that never ages or dacays.

one can dream i guess.

Reactions: Skathon and LastFlowers
Return2Dust

Return2Dust

Experienced
Sep 28, 2019
I want to be able to see the future...and fly. I love dreams where I can fly. I wonder what it would be like to fly IRL.

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019
I'd want to be able to heal the sick among many others

• Love
Reactions: Crushed_Innocence and Return2Dust
Eurus

Eurus

Everything Must Cease.
Sep 30, 2019
Laser beam eyes so when I smoke my pipe all I gotta do is look at the bowl instead of using a lighter

Reactions: sammii and BPD_LE
Bluefish

Bluefish

Oct 18, 2019
Healing would be cool, would solve my biggest issues. I could become modern jesus :D

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
The ability to drink alcohol without any I'll affect.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Telekinesis like in the movie Chronicle
Dragonball powers like flying, super strengths and energy blasts

I always dreamt about powers like these as a child and how fun and awesome it would be also to show off and get a lot of attention for it like everyone would want to be me and every girl would want me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Eurus
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
Maybe the power to make my Haret stop so I can die

C

CuriousAboutThis

Uncertainty in life uncertainty for the next life
Dec 30, 2018
Was thinking of this for whatever reason. If you could have one or more, what superpowers would you like to have?

For me it has always been intangibility and invisibility, even as a kid. I guess that I have always just wanted to disappear or ghost through the world.
This is probably not a superpower but probably become a God or maybe the same as what you've posted so I can potentially leave this world I wouldn't waste my eternity judging humans for their petty squabbles but I guess the ability to adapt and adopt and adjust to any given situation to my own advantage while not being hurt in the process.

plotinus

plotinus

anotha one rides da bus
Oct 9, 2018
I'd like the ability to transfer my bowel movements and need to pee to someone. I'd hold it in for as long as I can and just zap the person giving a speech at the podium.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I want to freeze and manipulate time so I can enjoy things I want as much as possible

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and FauxEmotions
Crushed_Innocence

Crushed_Innocence

Hungry Ghost
Oct 16, 2019
1. Time travel with the ability to take others with me 2. Physical Invicnibility

Reactions: CuriousAboutThis
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Justice. I'm not quite sure how it would work but unjust situations would come undone and be replaced by justice.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
?

Attachments

• 43614848_10156691529121303_565044574611832832_n1.jpg
    43614848_10156691529121303_565044574611832832_n1.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 2
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Flight. The freedom it brings. I like watching birds on the wing, have always been fascinated.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I always used to think teleportation or shapeshifting would be ideal and in a way they still are, but what I've been dreaming of the last few years is time manipulation. To be able to freeze, or go back and forth in time, that would be perfect.

Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
Invisibility is a good one, I could help myself to whatever I need at the supermarket for free, wouldn't have to groom, go anywhere I want without being bothered, etc.

Or maybe nuclear breath and laser beams and shit, so I could just lay waste to fucking everything :happy:

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The ability to travel back in time and change things Hiro Nakamora style

Reactions: sammii
Numbtopain97

Numbtopain97

deader than dead
Aug 10, 2019
The ability to gain any power by simply thinking of it