• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

if I could die tomorrow without pain, I would want to be death

• Yes

Votes: 98 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 9 8.4%

• Total voters
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
Of course I'd wish to, it'd be such a relief to be able to die painlessly. No matter what I'd prefer to not exist, I see no point and value to suffering in this futile, undesirable existence that I never would have chosen in the first place.

For me existence itself is the true problem and being able to just die in such a peaceful way would solve everything for me, I only find comfort in death as after all existing is just meaningless suffering with no limit as to how much one can suffer and I don't want to suffer in any way rather I just wish to be unaware for all eternity.

I envy those who no longer exist as existence is no longer their problem and instead they are at peace. To have the ability to exist is a hopeless, hellish abomination that leads to nothing but one being tormented by old age, under no circumstances would I wish to be burdened with existence.

Reactions: iloverachel and myusername890
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Apr 5, 2024
Yes, I would.

I'd spend my last day with the only person I've ever loved, my cat.

• Hugs
Reactions: lizzywizzy09
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
yes - I would do things I've never done in my life before and eat the most expensive food in my city, in the best restaurants.

Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
yes. I'll have to throw all my devices and old journals into a lake or something first tho. I can't stand the thought of my family looking thru them, getting into my social accounts and maybe finding this one on SaSu. When I see parents/family of deceased members arguing this site should be shut down I know deep down my parents would have the same reaction if they find I used this site(yeah they're definitely the type to be like "my child only committed suicide because they were influenced by these bAd pEoPlE ONlinE") so ig all my privacy is gonna have to go down with me

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
If tomorrow were my only option then yes.

kaidatenn

kaidatenn

Kai kinda like the nitrite taste
Sep 19, 2023
Yes and the last thing kai will do is just listen to music in mrt

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
It might be a little sudden, but I still think it would be for the best