Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you could choose what happens after death what would you choose

N

NotToBeRemembered

Dec 18, 2023
Being able to reincarnate while retaining your memory of the past to live the life in your second or more times seems fun for me. Because honestly... What made me nihilist, anti-natalist, and pro-choice person wasn't the true nature of the world itself but series of the wrong decision I made in the past. I feel like if I had a second chance, to make a fresh start, life could be good and I could be happy for real.

Reactions: Darkover
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only wish for eternal nothingness, there is absolutely nothing appealing about any kind of existence at all, I simply wish to be unaware where all is forgotten about. Any kind of existence will always be very unnecessary and undesirable to me, I don't desire the feeling of being conscious and aware, I don't see any value in experiencing anything, to have the ability to do so is tiresome and is a burden.
No matter what I'll always see it as better to not exist, as in non-existence there is no problems, suffering or concerns, an eternal dreamless sleep would solve what I see as the ultimate problem which is existence itself.

Reactions: Darkover and ijustwishtodie
johann_liebert

johann_liebert

Im freien Fall nach oben
Nov 11, 2023
Wish reincarnation, but I guess it will just be endless nothingness. I could never feel like I deserve it or accept going to heaven, after leading such an unfulfilled life.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Permanent non existence

Ashu

Ashu

novelist, sanskritist, Canadian living in India
Nov 13, 2021
Reincarnation according to my karma, with the possibility of remembering my past lives - close to what is described in Hindu books, but I'd prefer the possibility of remembrance to be much stronger, and not dependent on boring religious shit like tapas and yoga that I have no interest in.

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
Reincarnation. Unpopular opinion, I know. But mostly I just don't like myself. I think my suffering would be minimized quite a bit if I was a being with more mental fortitude or better circumstances. Not existing is a good option but I don't really have much of a problem with existence itself. I just don't like being teathered to my current body and my current mind. It would be nice to do something different. Plus reincarnation would mean having infinite chances at life.

Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020

• Love
Reactions: Darkover and Twntysix
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'd like a brief reunion with my family and friends but, not an eternity with them. Lol! Can you imagine 'forever' even some place nice? Nah. It would be nice to spend a bit of time with them and then, nothing forever.

ThymeToLeave

ThymeToLeave

Adventurer
Dec 12, 2023
Nonexistence sounds best. But reincarnation to a fantasy world might be fun too.

Mitsumi

Mitsumi

Student
Dec 23, 2023
I'd reincarnate if I could choose everything beforehand. Otherwise I'have no clue

Abandoned Character

Abandoned Character

(he./him)
Mar 24, 2023
infinitely recursive cosmic orgy

Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
Reincarnate if there were things i had a say on. Not totally rig the game in my favor (i wouldn't ask to be reincarnated as bill gates or elon musk, for example). If not, then i'd opt for nothing forever.