• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Okay so a bit of a strange one, but hey none of us actually know what happens when we CTB do we.
Lets way you CTB and instead of heaven, reincarnation or total blackness.
you were given the option to pick one point in your life that you were sent back to,
with the knowledge you now have, what point would that be

for me it would be the child therapist i was sent to during my parents divorced
when my mother bribed me to lie. I was only a child so naturally i believed her.
but knowing what i know now, i would of told the truth.

• Hugs
Reactions: GuessWhosBack, etherealspring, Labyrinth and 2 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Back to December of 2021 when Nembutal from D was still available and several here were buying it

They arrested D and there is no one selling N online anymore

I was too scared of police to buy and held off. If i could go back in time i'd buy 3 bottles of N for 19 grams total.

horrifically what your describe or time travel is impossible . once an opportunity is gone it's gone forever. once an hour day or 1 minute is gone it is gone forever. what i could 've done with that hour day minute week etc is gone forever. i wasted all my life doing garbage addictions like youtube TV sports when i should've been focusing working on suicide . i'd be out of this prison hell by now if i would've instead of youtube crap

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Labyrinth and Alexei_Kirillov
E

emma99

Student
Jul 31, 2024
Back to December of 2021 when Nembutal from D was still available and several here were buying it

I was too scared of police to buy and held off. If i could go back in time i'd buy 3 bottles of N for 19 grams total.

horrifically what your describe or time travel is impossible . once an opportunity is gone it's gone forever. once an hour day or 1 minute is gone it is gone forever. what i could 've done with that hour day minute week etc is gone forever. i wasted all my life doing garbage addictions like youtube TV sports when i should've been focusing working on suicide . i'd be out of this prison hell by now if i would've instead of youtube crap
D?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I only want to go back in time and make it so I never existed at all, more than anything I wish I never suffered in this existence and I know I was never meant for the torment of existing as a conscious being, existence truly has caused me nothing but pain.

• Love
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Arcanist
Apr 10, 2024
For me it would be not to have gotten in the stock market. Destroyed EVERYTHING.

yvesapple

yvesapple

yum yum
Aug 3, 2024
Okay so a bit of a strange one, but hey none of us actually know what happens when we CTB do we.
Lets way you CTB and instead of heaven, reincarnation or total blackness.
you were given the option to pick one point in your life that you were sent back to,
with the knowledge you now have, what point would that be

for me it would be the child therapist i was sent to during my parents divorced
when my mother bribed me to lie. I was only a child so naturally i believed her.
but knowing what i know now, i would of told the truth.
probably high school so i could have a better life now

K

Kali_Yuga13

Student
Jul 11, 2024
For me it would be not to have gotten in the stock market. Destroyed EVERYTHING.
What brought you down? ie meme stocks, options, day trading etc?

Reactions: emma99
unwilling_lich

unwilling_lich

emo mcgee
Jan 1, 2024
back to my teens and actually take care of my health and stuff, transition way earlier, and meet ppl with the skills i have now, which isnt much but is slightly more than a 16 yr old me had. i wouldnt have wasted my teens and 20s being too scared and self loathing. i might develop long lasting relationships with ppl. i was already suicidal but it was less certain back then, so maybe id have a chance

• Love
Reactions: EternalSkies
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
id go back to being 9 or 10yrs old. id stop trying to please people by doing things i dont want to do, and be more honest and open about expressing how i feel instead of keeping it to myself. and trust my gut feelings more instead of overthinking. even if it resulted in me being criticised. i think i wouldve suffered a lot less internally and maybe even turned out to be a different person

it feels too late to start doing any of those things now, bc any desire i did have for living has just completely vanished. im just waiting to die, at this point

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
I would have returned to when I was about 10 and redone my file keeping in mind what I know today.

C

CantDoIt

Experienced
Jul 18, 2024
I'd go back to being maybe 10 and actually listen to advice people gave me, stop being stressed at dumb shit, be nicer to people, make better decisions, and just appreciate life more.