• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

THE WORLD END IS COMING

• Total voters
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I'd confess to my crush and see what happens from there. If I get rejected I'm going to get as drunk and high as possible and maybe gorge on all my favorite foods if I can. If I don't then I guess I'd spend the rest of the time with her if possible.

Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I'd confess to my crush and see what happens from there. If I get rejected I'm going to get as drunk and high as possible and maybe gorge on all my favorite foods if I can. If I don't then I guess I'd spend the rest of the time with her if possible.

Don't wait until the end of the world to confess to your crush! Why not do it today? What's the worst that could happen? It's not like the world is gonna end if she says no. And even if her saying no did cause the world to end, then you could simply just do what you said you would if the world were ending.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
nothing special.

Maybe I'll go for a walk in the forest and relax.

When the end comes, I will be sitting in a nice place with a nice view.

However, the concept of mass murders is quite interesting ;).
I wonder how many people would lose their brakes.
I would definitely avoid large gatherings of people because in this scenario there would be total anarchy in the world.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just try to sleep until the abomination that is this world is finally erased. I'd be glad that this evil world will disappear and that soon enough I'd be free from this existence of meaningless, unnecessary suffering. All that comforts me is the thought of permanently ceasing to exist, I only wish for non-existence.

astonishedturnip

astonishedturnip

Like Christine Chubbuck, but sadder
Jan 16, 2024
Chilling with my family, eating hella spaghetti and sending love-you goodbyes to all my friends. Maybe a little annoyed that I'm dying a virgin but there's no way I'm stepping outside because the world will be hell in a handbasket.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Don't wait until the end of the world to confess to your crush! Why not do it today? What's the worst that could happen? It's not like the world is gonna end if she says no. And even if her saying no did cause the world to end, then you could simply just do what you said you would if the world were ending.
I think I would rather the world end right away after doing so than have to keep living with what I expect the aftermath to be. The thought is still kind of scary. I think I would be too unstable to properly carry out my own CTB after that so my only choices would be either to live with the pain or hope the world kills me somehow.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I'd go traveling, commit crimes and do something dangerous. I've always wanted to unleash my wild side. I wouldn't get caught and there would be no consequences because the world would end anyways

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
24H FOR THE UNEVITABLE END OF HUMANITY!!! WHAT ARE WE DOING??
I can say I'd do something cool, but I know me and I'd probably spend like 12 hours procrastinating anxiously as I try to decide what to do and filling the gaps with little time-wasting things like games or playing my guitar just to calm myself down and I'd start drinking for sure, then when I finally decided it would be something I thought was deep like going out and enjoying the serenity of nature but I'd get tired of that pretty fast, then I'd come home and drink more while playing N64 games as I get existentially nostalgia-sad, then I'd pop some sort of nighttime medicine from the anxiety and spend the last few hours passed out.

Just being realistic.

There's also a chance that no matter what kind of proof you build into the scenario I'm convinced it's a conspiracy and go about my normal day even if everyone else is freaking out.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
Ohh damn. I will literally commit a lot of crimes, not killing people because im against that, but definitely do fun and illegal things

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i didn't know this was a multiple choice/poll. none of the above

what would i do? go to the local dog shelter and adopt every single one and spoil the shit out of them

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I wanna sleep through it. I wish I were sleeping now. 😉