• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Really want to ctb, really don't want it to be at my house so that my family wouldn't have to deal with finding me. Maybe it's also just a strange urge to get in my car and leave and travel and see the rest of the US, but I know that my family would be looking for me. The further away I got the more recognizable my out-of-state plates would be. I really want to get out of here. I live in a rural area and the only reason I go into town is to work, so I'm slowly going crazy in the middle of nowhere. Is there any way I can just disappear like I want to? I don't really even have acquaintances past the NC/TN/SC area.

Reactions: 90starve, The anhedonic one and imlookingforward
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Tell them you're going on a road trip so they don't report you as a missing person.

Reactions: 90starve and The anhedonic one
R

RobZed

Jun 25, 2023
Hey i lived with an abusive family myself. Honestly? Hit the road. Bring a tent and a little camp stove. This continent is gorgeous; so much to see. If you can fold some seats down in your car and live in there; its mega cheap to do the vagabond thing. Plus youll meet a ton of cool people on the road. Do the "into the wild" thing; its actually super fun

imlookingforward

imlookingforward

why so blue?
Mar 8, 2023
police can possibly track your phone if they believe you're missing, so i'd go with fuzzy-clown's recommendation

Reactions: The anhedonic one and cicadafriend
cicadafriend

cicadafriend

Jun 13, 2023
Hey i lived with an abusive family myself. Honestly? Hit the road. Bring a tent and a little camp stove. This continent is gorgeous; so much to see. If you can fold some seats down in your car and live in there; its mega cheap to do the vagabond thing. Plus youll meet a ton of cool people on the road. Do the "into the wild" thing; its actually super fun
Hey sorry if there was any confusion, my family is nice I am just really struggling with living where we live now and want more than anything to be alone. But anyways- I really like this suggestion. I've always wanted to travel and although I don't want to live in pain anymore, it would be cool to see a bit more of the world first. Thanks!

R

RobZed

Jun 25, 2023
Hey sorry if there was any confusion, my family is nice I am just really struggling with living where we live now and want more than anything to be alone. But anyways- I really like this suggestion. I've always wanted to travel and although I don't want to live in pain anymore, it would be cool to see a bit more of the world first. Thanks!
Yah no worries. I did it for two years; lived out of the car till the gas money ran out then thumbed it down the highway. If i could suggest anything get a decent tent; a decent stove and a WARM sleeping bag. You can live off a bag of rice and wild berries forever. Honestly id open facebook and read about my friends bitching about housing costs, politics whatever while i stared at the stars next to some unnamed lake in the mountains and thought them all fools. I kinda miss it sometimes to be honest.

Reactions: cicadafriend, 90starve and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Yah no worries. I did it for two years; lived out of the car till the gas money ran out then thumbed it down the highway. If i could suggest anything get a decent tent; a decent stove and a WARM sleeping bag. You can live off a bag of rice and wild berries forever. Honestly id open facebook and read about my friends bitching about housing costs, politics whatever while i stared at the stars next to some unnamed lake in the mountains and thought them all fools. I kinda miss it sometimes to be honest.
Been living in my car now for 10 months. It's a real challenge at times, yet definitely doable.

Reactions: 90starve
R

RobZed

Jun 25, 2023
Been living in my car now for 10 months. It's a real challenge at times, yet definitely doable.
Ive been there man. I wont say there wont be hard days cause there certainly are. Im not sure where you are; i was bumming it in the rockies back and forth between montana and alberta. Like for every 10 shit days id have; id park in some serene lake with nobody in sight just amazed that i was the only person in the world who got to see that that day. That kept me going

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one and 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
i'd definitely tell at least one person that you're planning on taking a trip - but the idea sounds like a lot of fun, and a good way to spend your last days.

Reactions: The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Ive been there man. I wont say there wont be hard days cause there certainly are. Im not sure where you are; i was bumming it in the rockies back and forth between montana and alberta. Like for every 10 shit days id have; id park in some serene lake with nobody in sight just amazed that i was the only person in the world who got to see that that day. That kept me going
I'm in the UK. I'm currently in the Cairngorms in Scotland. Just outside Aveimore.

• Love
Reactions: 90starve
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I was thinking about going out state too. Like to a hotel. But then i thought it would cost my family some money to bring my cadaver over. So i dont know if i want that