D

dontknowwheretoturn

Apr 27, 2022
… so what is the point ? The medications just keep me at bay. I cannot imagine surviving for another 10 years. I'm in so much debt that I know never have my own family. This hurts.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest, Journeytoletgo, blueclover_. and 5 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not see any point to living personally. Life just seems to be suffering for the sake of it. To me, it would be unbearable having to deal with this life for many more decades. I'm sorry that things are so hopeless. I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, blueclover_., voidliquid and 1 other person
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
… so what is the point ? The medications just keep me at bay. I cannot imagine surviving for another 10 years. I'm in so much debt that I know never have my own family. This hurts.
Perhaps you could get a job and spend some time working yourself out of debt… If you can find the inspiration… You're quite young… You could end up meeting a partner and creating a family… Maybe someone with some money who could help you out of your debt… I don't mean to sound annoying by being positive…

Reactions: Why Me?
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry your going through this. I'm starting to think this also. If I'm like this now will I'll always be like this? I know mentally I somewhat feel like I haven't changed in years. And then things get worse as you age and I'm wondering how your psyche develops over time to deal with life's bullshit.

Reactions: dontknowwheretoturn
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i don't know why you think that, are you the same person you were at 21? certainly not. in my case, some things are better, others are worse. but they'll sure keep changing over time as they always have. you may have the issue(s) you have now but may find ways of coping and/or people to help you cope.

D

dontknowwheretoturn

Apr 27, 2022
i don't know why you think that, are you the same person you were at 21? certainly not. in my case, some things are better, others are worse. but they'll sure keep changing over time as they always have. you may have the issue(s) you have now but may find ways of coping and/or people to help you cope.
I would do anything to go back In time. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I only see things getting worse. I don't think I've changed much personally, just the circumstances around me. I feel like even though I'm 31 I've missed my chance. I've spiraled passed the point of no return.

W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
I feel the same honestly, never going to get the things others take for granted in life. It feels like I am just delaying the inevitable.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Honestly, I refuse to make it to 41. Hell, I am not planning on being past 32 (I am 31, atm).