• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Swb didn't work so I will ctb with sn and I thougt about going to an abandoned building but if I do it at day I am afraid that I will see my abuser and he will beat me up or other things happen that would alert police and I am afraid that they will find the sn and send me to psych ward or that other bad things happen.
Doing at night is also problematic, my sister sleeps at circa 4am but I can't know if she is actually sleeping and my mother often wakes up at night and they could hear me open the door and then they would question me where I go.
I don't know what I should do.

DeadPool360

DeadPool360

My everyday is nothing but a video on repeat
May 4, 2023
Do you really have to ctb though like are you 100% sure you can't get help from your family fight back or some other solution idk what is your situation but I think you should consider if there is another way cause after you ctb there is no way back you should try every possible solution then if they don't work then at that moment you can consider to ctb
By the way that abuser if I had the power I would have hit him but I don't think you live in egypt for me to be avaliable to help you

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Do you really have to ctb though like are you 100%
Yes I am 100% sure, not only the continuing abuse but the past trauma huts me much, I don't want to live with it.
you can't get help from your family fight back
My family also hurts me mentally and I can't fight back the abuser is stronger if he finds me and police is useless.
I think you should consider if there is another way cause after you ctb there is no way back you should try every possible solution then if they don't work then at that moment you can consider to ctb
I tried therapy in the past but didn't help.

DeadPool360

DeadPool360

May 4, 2023
Well there is a hard solution for all of that wich is better than to ctb just escape run away go somewhere far find a job rent a place or even live in your car if you have one wanna try it ? It's too hard like you will really live so some hard things but after that you can live a normal life with no abuse and no people to hurt you heck maybe you will find new people who are good and caring so again do you think you can try that or you want the easy way out ?
I just want you to consider that if you ctb there is no way back you can't fix it or do anything about it

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Well there is a hard solution for all of that wich is better than to ctb
How would anything be better than eternel sleep?
just escape run away go somewhere far
I don't want to be homeless.
find a job rent a place
I don't have a job and I dropped out of school.
or even live in your car
Doesn't seem like a fun life either.
It's too hard like you will really live so some hard things but after that you can live a normal life with no abuse and no people to hurt you
The trauma and memories and other problems will still be in me.
heck maybe you will find new people who are good and caring
Good fealings are much weaker than negative ones generelly.
do you think you can try that or you want the easy way out ?
I want the best solution, suicide.
I just want you to consider that if you ctb there is no way back you can't fix it or do anything about it
Death is the only solution to my mental state.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and lachrymost
DeadPool360

DeadPool360

May 4, 2023
Fine I tried to avoid telling you an answer if its really hopeless and you really can't get help and don't want to do the hard solution then fine you can try either doing it while buying some groceries for the family at night (volunteer act like you wanna be a good child) or just go as far away as you can while hiding from your abuser one other solution but will need for you to run a lot is for you to go suddenly at night even if they are awake and do it I really wish you don't but if that's your choice and there is really no other way to help I can t think of any other thing to say except
I hope you never regret your decision and meet a happy ending

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
try either doing it while buying some groceries for the family at night (volunteer act like you wanna be a good child)
Why should anyone buy groceries at night?
Would be suspicious I think.
or just go as far away as you can while hiding from your abuser
He lives not far away from me in the same town and he can go everywhere and sometimes actively searches for me I don't know when he snaps.
one other solution but will need for you to run a lot is for you to go suddenly at night even if they are awake and do it
Couldn't they just follow me or call the police then?
I really wish you don't but if that's your choice and there is really no other way to help I can t think of any other thing to say except
I hope you never regret your decision and meet a happy ending
I wish I was happy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds like a difficult situation to be trapped in, I hate how it isn't more straightforward to finally leave and it's so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
That sounds like a difficult situation to be trapped in, I hate how it isn't more straightforward to finally leave and it's so horrible how humans create so much suffering in this world. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.
I will do it in a small room on the roof of the house