• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
Yeah, you're probably right. Is there a healthy way of coping you find particularly helpful?
What is a healthy way of coping? Fuck the world for saying my way of coping is unhealthy, it's keeping me alive right?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Dead_Inside
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
But what if they dont go through with suicide for whatever reason they could be made to feel like a freak or outcast when they are trying to recover. I see both sides of it, i remember in hospital a girl who has so many scares, ive never seen that many on both arms, another patient came in and kept asking her about them, she felt so embarrassed and went quiet, tried to cover her arms. When i see scars i dont say anything, if the person wants to tell me about them thats cool ill listen, we all have battle wounds some are just on the inside rather than outside
Having been suicidal and having had issues with self harm is going to be something that plays a major part in your post-suicidal life. Something you will have to face if you don't ctb.... but scars or attempts shouldn't make you feel ashamed. That's shit you over came.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Shewaitsforme
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
What is a healthy way of coping? Fuck the world for saying my way of coping is unhealthy, it's keeping me alive right?
I think I have said exactly that to a couple people who used to be in my life .... my use of alcohol and opiates "bothered" them. (Never mind that one was a chronic cheater in his 20+ year marriage or the other was an emotional eater that once stole food from me) I needed to learn how to deal with life because *I* was hurting everyone.....

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and weedoge
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018
If you're going to do it, I recommend sterilizing the blade in 90% isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Anything below 90% will not sterilize it.

As a cutter myself, don't do it. You already know it's addictive since you've done it before and are feeling a compulsion to do it again. Trust me, you do not want the scars. I have very obvious scars all up and down the inside of my left arm from wrist to elbow. It sucks when someone notices the scars... you can tell the obviously noticed they're there by don't say anything.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and [NoName]