• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
Ive tried n tried NN method but i just cant seem to go. Damn. Im really tired. I just wanna disappear. Ill give it another shot. If it wont work again im going w suspension hangtime lol. Im really set to go fuck everything

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: suicidesheep31, DunnoWhyButYeah, OpheliasFlowers and 3 others
Moose.000

Moose.000

"Everything is meaningless" ~King Solomon
Apr 10, 2021
I'm right there with you my friend, believe me.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and landojustwannactb
deadinsideforever

deadinsideforever

Mar 31, 2021
Sending good wishes, sorry you have reached this point. Here if you want a chat. Safe journey if you decide to try again but no shame in deciding it's not the right time. Either way I'm here if you want to talk

Reactions: landojustwannactb
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Ive tried n tried NN method but i just cant seem to go. Damn. Im really tired. I just wanna disappear. Ill give it another shot. If it wont work again im going w suspension hangtime lol. Im really set to go fuck everything
I feel you :/ I tried NN endlessly for about a month and nothing. Tried every possible position and suggestion I could find and nothing. Still can't pass out with or without the ratchet. I might give it one more go and if not work up the courage to get a firearm or do something else

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you well. It certainly is an awful thing to be feeling like this. It sucks how it is actually hard to die. I would love to just dissappear.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and landojustwannactb
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Whatever happens, wish you lots of love and peace.

Hugs,

Matt

landojustwannactb

landojustwannactb

Apr 29, 2021
I feel you :/ I tried NN endlessly for about a month and nothing. Tried every possible position and suggestion I could find and nothing. Still can't pass out with or without the ratchet. I might give it one more go and if not work up the courage to get a firearm or do something else
I think nn was only a theory. A hyped one to be frank. Its not for everyone i can say that at least. Im just really disappointed. I really thought i found a painless and quick way to go but obv thats not the case. I feel for u too man. Everyday that passes by i feel more inclined to just die. I guess ill just hang myself since nn aint working. The only problem i have rn is finding a place and a time to do full suspension since i live in a crowded city, i live in the east coast of usa. Best of luck to u homie whatever u decide to do to ctb. Catch u on the other side bro beans

• Love
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
I think nn was only a theory. A hyped one to be frank. Its not for everyone i can say that at least. Im just really disappointed. I really thought i found a painless and quick way to go but obv thats not the case. I feel for u too man. Everyday that passes by i feel more inclined to just die. I guess ill just hang myself since nn aint working. The only problem i have rn is finding a place and a time to do full suspension since i live in a crowded city, i live in the east coast of usa. Best of luck to u homie whatever u decide to do to ctb. Catch u on the other side bro beans
Thanks man! I also hope that you will be able to find your ideal method and go peacefully. Yeah NN is just way too complicated for my liking. The brain damage aspect of it also started putting me off as well. I guess it was too good to be true :( I looked up multiple videos of the blood choke and rear naked choke just to see how "peaceful" it is. It's only quick for some people while others take a long time to finally pass out. I was kind of an idiot for thinking strangling myself would be peaceful and painless lol. I too was also skeptical by the low success rate. I believe only 3 individuals were successful in that thread and we couldn't even confirm if they did ctb or if it went wrong and they are unable to function/if they chose something else to ctb etc.