Rounded Apathy

Rounded Apathy

Longing to return to stardust
Aug 8, 2022
First off: PLEASE don't bother messaging me for this source, unless you've been on the forum at least a month, have a decent amount of posts, and/or a fairly open user profile. This stuff is disappearing, and there are those who are actively trying to shut down the last remaining places to get it. If you aren't somewhat "established" here, I'm not even going to consider sharing this info. With that out of the way...

I see many users asking about the packaging that their sn comes in. Well, I got mine today. Thought about putting this in the megathread, but expect it'd get buried pretty quick (though honestly the same may happen here; maybe I'll link to it there...sure wish I could pin things). Anyway! This is a photo of the domestic package they used. On the other side was only a standard shipping label - each of our names and addresses, a shipping number and barcode - that's it. I did not have to sign for it; just checked the mailbox in the morning, and there it was. If you've been on the site you'll know the sn itself is in a vaccum-sealed stand-up ziplock pouch with an identifying label. It's just as it appears online.

Hope this puts some concerns about unwanted discovery to rest.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Alayna
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah that's what I received too. Can't believe it's like the sole place in the whole world left that makes SN available. Glad I have mine before it's too late

H

harshbarger

Dec 21, 2021
Thanks for this. Reassuring and interesting post. Would you consider PMing me the IC source? I realise I have relatively few posts. There are just so few things I find worth discussing haha. But whether you do or don't, thanks for this post.