• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
I went through a few surgeries and some heavy duty meds.. and the aftermath is me feeling like my body is on fire, burning mouth syndrome, in 24/7 fight or flight anxiety, digestive issues, moderate to severe mecfs. I already had Narcolepsy, and i can't take stimulants without the above symptoms getting worse. I'm On disability, housebound. I can barely do anything and it's been years.

I'm literally cycling between narcolepsy attacks, and panic attacks when i have pockets of being awake like its some kind of medieval torture lmao. I need out.

Is anyone else chronically ill or with an iatrogenic injury thinking about ending it?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: notevenhere, Circles, escape_from_hell and 4 others
thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Student
Apr 2, 2024
yup.

pssd although one symptom left... but it's like an extremely important symptom (basically my spirit died)

but also benzo withdrawal that doesn't improve (even from short term usage, with a slow and careful tapering). with annoying symptoms that don't get better, basically with my life more limited than before... there's a lot of stuff I can't do because I get extreme symptoms... like eating certain stuff or any kind of exercise.

add to that the insomnia (which at this moment is... quiet, but also because I'm having a pretty relaxed life with no responsabilities) and the depression (which gets worse every year and is untreatable)

so... yes. just a couple months more and I'm out.

Reactions: Ashu
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
yup.

pssd although one symptom left... but it's like an extremely important symptom (basically my spirit died)

but also benzo withdrawal that doesn't improve (even from short term usage, with a slow and careful tapering). with annoying symptoms that don't get better, basically with my life more limited than before... there's a lot of stuff I can't do because I get extreme symptoms... like eating certain stuff or any kind of exercise.

add to that the insomnia (which at this moment is... quiet, but also because I'm having a pretty relaxed life with no responsabilities) and the depression (which gets worse every year and is untreatable)

so... yes. just a couple months more and I'm out.
Ugh, a gabaergic drug is what did me in.
I understand all the triggers, i miss working out hard so much.

how are you going out?

S

suffering_mo_7

Student
May 8, 2024
Me. I've already been through this once and recovered but an infusion has done it and it's never going to get better. Symptoms are sci Fi and I can't sleep and noise hurts. Im miserable 24/7.

Reactions: Ashu