• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
it's fucking disgusting for one thing needing to eat shit and sleep all the fucking time
to just maintain the machine you are I fucking hate it

I hate the fact that I could enjoy myself if I was born into a lot of money and wouldn't ever need to work but because I wasn't born into money I have to work my life away

I hate having biological needs like sex that go completely unfilled it's a repressive machine

I wouldn't want to be facing my demise all the time just one wrong step away from oblivion

I wouldn't want to be so weak and powerless and helpless in a hellhole facing death or injury or disease that can bring so much suffering without having any way to fix it

I hate the fact that I am dependent on others for my own happiness i shouldn't need anyone to be happy

I hate the fact we are born stupid and dependent on our parents for the first 18 years of life

I hate the fact we are forced to be alive here without any option for an early exit

I hate the universe and life for bringing me alive here to suffer and die

I hate the fact the human species are a bunch of imbeciles

I hate the fact that i am enslaved in awful shit

Last edited: