• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
For me, there is no biggest cuckery than that of giving away your free time. I know it is inevitable for some. In fact, for me it is inevitable. I was born in an upper middle class family and my parents are pressuring me to get a job. They also expect me to eventually become independent and support myself.

I just imagine what it would be like to be able to be a NEET forever. Just imagine having the possiblity of doing everything you want with your free time. I'd just dedicate myself to adquire lots and lots of knowledge, read thousands of books, and do philosophy lol. I would not have to take part in the social games normies play at their works like bullying, deception, envy, etc. I would also feel very happy to know that I am not contributing to a sick soYciety as this one.

Basically, JUST BE A MILLIONAIRE BRO!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Rocinante, cowboypants, Yavannah and 18 others
Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
Do you think your parents will put you in the will? Or just your sister?

Reactions: kilowatt, divinemistress36, sserafim and 1 other person
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: etherealspring, ADHDloser, EternalShore and 7 others
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
How are you planning to get money though? No jud gement here, just curious. Are there financial support for un employed ppl in the us?
Fortunately we do where I live, that is how I surv ive with o ut a job. I personally feel gui lty about "ste aling" money other s could need more than me though.

Reactions: myusername890, pilotviolin and sserafim
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
That's too much life, we are pro-death here, take your vitamin J, and be happy.

8ko1mv

• Yay!
Reactions: pilotviolin and divinemistress36
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wish I could be a NEET forever but sadly I was born into a poor family which means I either have to slave away all of my life or I have to ctb. Hopefully I do the latter soon

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: RURIRA, 4am, myusername890 and 5 others
halleyscomet

halleyscomet

halley
Mar 26, 2024
I wish I could live that sort of lifestyle, but I come from a working class family and I need to work to support myself. I hate working, my autism makes it really difficult to work. The constant meltdowns are exhausting. I probably will never be able to work full time without a large amount of assistance to function. But I do want to work, I do like working but my autism makes it so overwhelming that I hate it. I'm going to apply for government financial assistance, and find a job that accommodates for me in the future. But for now I'm stuck miserable and overwhelmed. I'd do anything to be able to live a NEET lifestyle but it just isn't possible.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RURIRA, cowboypants, myusername890 and 5 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Just curious if you were able to be a NEET forever, as well as be stuck at a younger age forever, would you still want to CTB? And if so, why?

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, 3/4Dead, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
cait_sith

cait_sith

Brain rotted, often missing word
Apr 8, 2024
I feel very guilty as I have this life that you guys feel is desirable and I still want to die. You really need to be a special kind of person to really thrive as a NEET, I wish I have had the determination to use my time better, sadly it just led to my brain rotting, playing video games all the time, books I read lost in my brain goo, can't really concentrate anymore to gain any knowledge, I still draw and make music sometimes but sadly get exhausted quickly, and don't feel much of it. Now I'm mostly sleeping. I'm not saying it's wrong to be a neet, I hated the one year I managed to work too, and I probably would have ctbed long ago if I had to work especially during corona, but sadly no kind of life is for me, even the one that is the easiest.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, ChiseHatori, pilotviolin and 3 others
sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Just curious if you were able to be a NEET forever, as well as be stuck at a younger age forever, would you still want to CTB? And if so, why?
No. I wouldn't want to ctb if I could be a NEET forever and not age past 25. The main reasons why I want to ctb are having to eventually work for a living, adulthood (independence/responsibility/supporting yourself), and getting old. I have a fear of getting old and I would hate to go through old age. If I could stay eternally young and never have to work, then I wouldn't want to ctb. Like I always say, it's NEET or rope for me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, Suicidebydeath, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Well, my money is starting to run out, so my adventure with being a NEET and this world is slowly coming to an end.

Interesting feeling.

• Hugs
Reactions: cowboypants, Alexei_Kirillov, skar and 2 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
everytime you make threads like this I start to wonder if you're playing a character of some kind and if so I wonder how you became this way

it's interesting to observe and think about, don't stop posting them

Reactions: pilotviolin, Praestat_Mori and Shunya
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
For me, there is no biggest cuckery than that of giving away your free time. I know it is inevitable for some. In fact, for me it is inevitable. I was born in an upper middle class family and my parents are pressuring me to get a job. They also expect me to eventually become independent and support myself.

I just imagine what it would be like to be able to be a NEET forever. Just imagine having the possiblity of doing everything you want with your free time. I'd just dedicate myself to adquire lots and lots of knowledge, read thousands of books, and do philosophy lol. I would not have to take part in the social games normies play at their works like bullying, deception, envy, etc. I would also feel very happy to know that I am not contributing to a sick soYciety as this one.

Just become a Trad Wife!

Live a 1950s American style existence: the husband is Head Of Household and provider and the wife is a homemaker (cooking, cleaning, raising their children). When your children are at school or your beautiful babies napping at home, indulge in reading.

People are happiest when they are usefully engaged in working towards goals they value (e.g., husband: advancing in his career, wife: raising a family in a happy home).

You will never know how much you will love being a mother until you become one yourself!

Being a NEET is wasting your time, wasting your life. Be a contributor rather than just a non productive consumer. Volunteer at a food bank, food kitchen, hospital or nursing or old folks home. Be useful! You can fool others but not yourself. No wonder you feel miserable. Spend the same number of hours per week volunteering as you spend on SanSui.

Last edited:
Reactions: idontknow99
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Just become a Trad Wife!

Live a 1950s American style existence: the husband is Head Of Household and provider and the wife is a homemaker (cooking, cleaning, raising their children). When children are at school or napping indulge in reading.

People are happiest when they are usefully engaged in working towards goals they value (e.g., husband: advancing in his career, wife: raising a family in a happy home).

You will never know how much you will love being a mother until you become one yourself!
Um, being a tradwife involves a lot of work still. Tradwives are usually in charge of finances, have to spend their time taking care of the children, are expected to cook and clean, etc. They are basically just a live-in maid that their husbands using them as their own personal sex toys. Not just that, but there have been a lot of cases of tradwives speaking out about the abuse they faced and about them being divorced and now having to work a bunch of minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet. It's a risky lifestlye with little payoff. Also, @sserafim has already expressed little interest in motherhood, intimacy, and romantic endeavors, so this would probably not work out for her.

Also, people aren't happiest in traditional relationships. Again, hence why you have so many stories of tradwives who have talked about regretting going into that lifestyle. Marriage benefits men but it brings little benefits to women since they typically do the most labour in those types of arrangements. There is a reason why an increasing amount of women are giving up on marriage and romantic relationships altogether in favour of being single and enjoying life.

Please refrain from trying to push your weird motherhood fetish onto others. Many women end up going into motherhood and hate it. I used to have to babysit my brother quite often when I was younger and helped with changing his diapers and I hated every second of it and it only furthered my realization that I don't want to be a mother. Most women who decide not to opt for motherhood are perfectly content with their lives.

Reactions: RURIRA, cowboypants, surroundedbydemons and 6 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
i would never to want to live or exist or be conscious forever under any circumstances be it a NEET, billionaire or ghost , spirit , disembodied Ai ,simulation etc.

I actually would like to terminate this counsciousness / life / existence as soon as possible , 90 years of a human life is defintely too long no matter the circumstances imo. forever is an unimaginable nightmare to me , trillions to the quadrillion power years and beyond of conscousness / existence would be horrible beyond comprehension.

I want to end the imposition, prison slavery torture that is life asap . The only good thing is life ends for all and never rises again.

The only good thing is Death is the most certain thing for all. And i believe after Death is non-existence forever which is the best thing to me : for example i had no problems ,needs, wants , suffering , bad memories , pain before i was born : all those horrible things only began for me after i was born.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov, Hollowman, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
everytime you make threads like this I start to wonder if you're playing a character of some kind and if so I wonder how you became this way
It's not that hard to imagine anyone wanting to not have to work anymore. 😅

I mostly agree with the thread but sadly I'm weak and still need work as a distraction and to afford some of the things I need/want. I might quit soon and go back to living pseudo-NEETdom like I used to a couple years ago.

Reactions: pilotviolin, 3/4Dead and sserafim
B

BardBarrie

Experienced
Mar 17, 2024

I've been a NEET for many years and I'm still absolutely miserable. A job will not alleviate that, I just don't want to exist but am afraid of the trauma of suicide.

If a person doesn't wish to exist, then from my own experience I doubt being NEET will change that.

Reactions: RURIRA, Yavannah, pilotviolin and 6 others
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Um, being a tradwife involves a lot of work still. Tradwives are usually in charge of finances, have to spend their time taking care of the children, are expected to cook and clean, etc. They are basically just a live-in maid that their husbands using them as their own personal sex toys. Not just that, but there have been a lot of cases of tradwives speaking out about the abuse they faced and about them being divorced and now having to work a bunch of minimum wage jobs just to make ends meet. It's a risky lifestlye with little payoff. Also, @sserafim has already expressed little interest in motherhood, intimacy, and romantic endeavors, so this would probably not work out for her.

Also, people aren't happiest in traditional relationships. Again, hence why you have so many stories of tradwives who have talked about regretting going into that lifestyle. Marriage benefits men but it brings little benefits to women since they typically do the most labour in those types of arrangements. There is a reason why an increasing amount of women are giving up on marriage and romantic relationships altogether in favour of being single and enjoying life.

Please refrain from trying to push your weird motherhood fetish onto others. Many women end up going into motherhood and hate it. I used to have to babysit my brother quite often when I was younger and helped with changing his diapers and I hated every second of it and it only furthered my realization that I don't want to be a mother. Most women who decide not to opt for motherhood are perfectly content with their lives.
You come off as quite narrow minded and judgmental. In Trad Homes couples both work towards the betterment of their families. The husband is as much of a slave as the wife. He goes out and toils all day for some employer who can fire him anytime they want. He then comes home to a list of chores he needs to do ("Honey Do" list), be it digging a drainage ditch, mowing a lawn, changing the spark plugs and oil & filter in the car, stopping a leaking faucet, tile a bathroom or wallpapering a child's bedroom, all for no pay to save money they'd need to pay someone else to do it (just as the wife does with her responsibilities). Who handles bookkeeping and finances is up to them to decide (probably the one with most skill for it). Nowadays a single woman is a slave to her boss who tells her what to do and not to do, and has to fulfill the husband's role too (or pay someone else to). Plus she has to be her own (and her children's) live in protector, companion and lover. Many women, after a string of failed relationships end up emotionally damaged, lonely, drinking boxed wine with multiple cats…. Sad.

Spousal abuse occurs in non Trad marriages and especially in unmarried couples. Incest between stepfather and stepdaughter is more likely than father and daughter and between boyfriend and daughter is more likely still. Divorce was rare and scandalous in the 1950s. People did not enter marriage impulsivity because it was for a lifetime, so they made sure they were compatible. (Since I only read the OP and am not a stalker I have no idea of @sserafim romantic inclinations or desires.)

Please refrain from being so judgmental, mean spirited and intolerant of alternative lifestyles. Celebrate Diversity! Being a Trad Wife might not appeal to you, but other women have the right to try it if they do choose.

Last edited:
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
The catch is that you are reliant on others for food and shelter. And they have a great power over you.
Just become a Trad Wife!

Live a 1950s American style existence: the husband is Head Of Household and provider and the wife is a homemaker (cooking, cleaning, raising their children). When your children are at school or your beautiful babies napping at home, indulge in reading.

Being a NEET is wasting your time, wasting your life. Be a contributor rather than just a non productive consumer. Volunteer at a food bank, food kitchen, hospital or nursing or old folks home. Be useful! You can fool others but not yourself. No wonder you feel miserable. Spend the same number of hours per week volunteering as you spend on SanSui.
Stop spreading bullshit. It's not 1950s anymore and most families can't live of single income.
And even if she manages to find a rich guy who doesn't mind that she won't work he might become abusive, start cheating etc...
It's an extremely risky gamble for someone without a back up plan

Last edited:
Reactions: RURIRA, cowboypants, Yavannah and 7 others
Lady Laudanum

Lady Laudanum

Experienced
May 9, 2024
Being a NEET was never really an option for me because I have to make sure I'm financially stable. Otherwise I have no choice but to either CTB or move back in with my parents. There is something really important to me that I'm living for at the moment, and I won't be able to leave in peace before I see it come to fruition.

• Hugs
Reactions: halleyscomet, sserafim and Praestat_Mori
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
The catch is that you are reliant on others for food and shelter. And they have a great power over you.

Stop spreading bullshit. It's not 1950s anymore and most families can't live of single income.
And even if she manages to find a rich guy who doesn't mind that she won't work he might become abusive, start cheating etc...
It's an extremely risky gamble for someone without a back up plan
If you are not independently wealthy or have an income you are dependent on someone else, be it your parents, your spouse, a charity or the government. "Who pays the piper calls the tune." Whoever pays your bills is your master. You become a slave by not being an independent adult.

Please refrain from using foul language.

Yes, it is not the 1950s, but if you want a 1950s marriage you can choose to live that way.

I never said a 1950s wife cannot have a job. Nowadays, thanks to technology, she can easily work from home or have a home based business.

Divorce can ruin men's lives and finances just as much as women's. Men are frequently required to pay for alimony and child support.

Best to enter marriage carefully with someone who shares your same beliefs about marriage, family, religion and finances and goals & dreams.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
If you are not independently wealthy or have an income you are dependent on someone else, be it your parents, your spouse, a charity or the government. "Who pays the piper calls the tune." Whoever pays your bills is your master. You become a slave by not being an independent adult.

Please refrain from using foul language.

Yes, it is not the 1950s, but if you want a 1950s marriage you can choose to live that way.

I never said a 1950s wife cannot have a job. Nowadays, thanks to technology, she can easily work from home or have a home based business.

Divorce can ruin men's lives and finances just as much as women's. Men are frequently required to pay for alimony and child support.

Best to enter marriage carefully with someone who shares your same beliefs about marriage, family, religion and finances and goals & dreams.
Buddy, I tried the whole trad wife thing.
It's a bs. You can't easily work from home or start a business. I don't want other women to fall for it and ruin their life

Last edited:
Reactions: RURIRA, ForsakenDial, pilotviolin and 2 others
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
It's not that hard to imagine anyone wanting to not have to work anymore. 😅

I mostly agree with the thread but sadly I'm weak and still need work as a distraction and to afford some of the things I need/want. I might quit soon and go back to living pseudo-NEETdom like I used to a couple years ago.
I am not referring the purpose of this thread

I am a people watcher/observer and take an interest in portrayed personas on the internet and digital anthropology so I find these threads along with the users post history/threads intriguing

I am sorry that you took personal offense to this

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I am not referring the purpose of this thread

I am a people watcher/observer and take an interest in portrayed personas on the internet and digital anthropology so I find these threads along with the users post history/threads intriguing

I am sorry that you took personal offense to this
I'm sorry if I seemed offended. I was just riffing on how obvious I felt your question's answer seems but I didn't mean to imply I found you dumb or mean for asking.

• Hugs
Reactions: psp3000
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020

You could work your rear end off for 20 years, in a high-powered job, and make enough money to get yourself into the position your describe. You are smart enough to do that. That's basically what I did.
Unlike the vision you outlined, after I left the rat race I didn't choose to do nothing focused. I have spent the rest of my life working hard, at my own expense, and independently, on a scientific research project that interests me. However I have also found time to do a lot of reading and studying other topics that interest me. Right now I'm working my way through Hardy & Wright's "An introduction to the theory of numbers", for example. My first degree was in physics, so my knowledge of some areas of mathematics is weak and I want to improve it. There is nothing at all to stop you doing something similar.

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov, surroundedbydemons and 2 others
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
The thing is, you are still contributing to society, you're purchasing things. You're just dependant on other people who have total control over your life.

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36, Alexei_Kirillov, Suicidebydeath and 1 other person
dreambound

dreambound

Student
Dec 14, 2021
just thinking ...since covid, people have got into the habit of not visiting the supermarket.
they phone or email list of items through to the market & someone packs them & they
pick them up later when they feel like it.
If you can score a job packing their groceries into boxes for a couple of hours a week, that will keep your mom
from hassling you. This is usually done out the back rooms of the supermarket so, you don't have to interact with the
annoying normies ...... & if anyone asks why you can't do more hours you just tell them you are studying hard for a
masters degree in quantum physics (whatever that is).............

JKFleck

JKFleck

Betrayed by my only friend, nothing left to lose
Oct 1, 2023
I've been trying to make peace with and accept that wanting to CTB "just because" I don't want to work isn't dumb and even if it is I'll just go nihilism mode and go "so what if it's dumb according to other humans' standards? This is my life I want to do whatever and I'll get it" Fuck this world

Seriously, what's so fucking wrong with being NEET? Parents are the one who OWE their kids for forcing them into this world, not the other way around

Reactions: RURIRA, divinemistress36, WhatPowerIs and 1 other person

May 28, 2021
Are neetbux (welfare/disability benefits) a possibility/option for you? In BC, Canada I receive $1483*month through disability. It's not a lot, but I manage with some support. And I do share your disdain for employment and the overall sorry state of surviving in the world today. As humans, we really weren't built to manage all of the stuff that goes on in our lives now.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim