W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I fucking work so hard at what I do and nobody fucking gives me credit. I make animations and I spend hours and hours on each one at a time. They're good quality too, but nobody fucking cares or appreciates my art. I really wanna ctb because of this. There are dumbass people who put no effort into art and they get so much fucking support. I work so so hard at what I do and nobody even cares. Nobody understands. I wish someone could just help me. I've been doing this for so long and still get absolutely nothing. Nobody even knows how hard I work. I wanna just curl up in a ball and give up. Maybe I should make art with my blood as I'm bleeding to death and people will actually appreciate it. You know, come to think of it, everyone LOVES dead people's art. I don't fucking understand. I'm going to ctb and people will finally give my art the credit it deserves. I posted a beautiful piece a few days ago and fucking nobody... NOBODY liked it:

This took me hours to make and not a single person liked it. I don't care if you think I'm pathetic for this. I deserve more, but I get nothing. I pour out all my heart and feelings into what I do, and I shouldn't expect anything in return, but this is bullshit. It's not fair. It's not fucking fair...

I stg if I ctb, everyone is gonna be like "wow, I wish she had made more art before she died"

Well tough. This is all you get, because it wasn't good enough while I was alive.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: StillWaiting, Kassender, takeyourshotfunboy and 7 others
GreyClouds

GreyClouds

Oct 24, 2019
I think your art is beautiful and have always admired artistic people. :heart:

You are not pathetic... these are your feelings and they're valid.

Reactions: Mud., Notf1xable and Darkhaven
W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I think your art is beautiful and have always admired artistic people. :heart:

You are not pathetic... these are your feelings and they're valid.
Thank you so much. That means more than anything :heart: Nobody has ever said that to me

• Love
Reactions: GreyClouds and Notf1xable
Darkhaven

Darkhaven

All i have left is memories
May 19, 2019
Omg, i love it.
I love dark themed art.
How do you share your content?
Have you ever sent your work to someone who can help you promote your arts and put it put out there a bit more?
These type of gigs tend to be difficult at first, specially untill becoming more noticed but, if done right, it can really go a long way.
I had a friend in highschool that used to make beautiful draws, he painted well too.
He was also into graffiti.
I don't think he was able to make money out of it as he wanted but he took a lot of joy in doing it.
You don't imagine what i would do or give to have such a talent as you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mud., GreyClouds and Notf1xable
W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
Omg, i love it.
I love dark themed art.
How do you share your content?
Have you ever sent your work to someone who can help you promote your arts and put it put out there a bit more.
These type of gigs tend to be difficult at first, specially becoming noticed but if done right can really go a long way.
I post on DeviantArt (Not as much as I used to) and I upload animations on YouTube. I've done everything I can. I've collaborated with other artists, I bring attention to it through multiple social medias, I've commissioned really popular artists to try get my name and characters out there. I really am at a dead end.

Mud.

Mud.

Arcanist
Oct 27, 2018
I think it's beautiful.
I love how you worded 'Need' and symbolized 'Love'.
At first glance, the throat cut could be a collar.
A striking touch.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I think it's beautiful.
I love how you worded 'Need' and symbolized 'Love'.
At first glance, the throat cut could be a collar.
A striking touch.
Thank you so much! And yeah, I know lol. I realized that after posting it haha

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I fucking work so hard at what I do and nobody fucking gives me credit. I make animations and I spend hours and hours on each one at a time. They're good quality too, but nobody fucking cares or appreciates my art. I really wanna ctb because of this. There are dumbass people who put no effort into art and they get so much fucking support. I work so so hard at what I do and nobody even cares. Nobody understands. I wish someone could just help me. I've been doing this for so long and still get absolutely nothing. Nobody even knows how hard I work. I wanna just curl up in a ball and give up. Maybe I should make art with my blood as I'm bleeding to death and people will actually appreciate it. You know, come to think of it, everyone LOVES dead people's art. I don't fucking understand. I'm going to ctb and people will finally give my art the credit it deserves. I posted a beautiful piece a few days ago and fucking nobody... NOBODY liked it:

This took me hours to make and not a single person liked it. I don't care if you think I'm pathetic for this. I deserve more, but I get nothing. I pour out all my heart and feelings into what I do, and I shouldn't expect anything in return, but this is bullshit. It's not fair. It's not fucking fair...

I stg if I ctb, everyone is gonna be like "wow, I wish she had made more art before she died"

Well tough. This is all you get, because it wasn't good enough while I was alive.
I know a little what you going through i was in my one and only job after leaving school. Was they 25 years work dam hard could do all most all the jobs in the place. Never ask for more money just happy with what i got . Then one day they had me in the office and they told i was being made redundant best was why they were doing it. They told me my skills were not good enough could not believe it bin they 25 years and my skills were no good . They were a joke mind you found out 8 months after they let me go the place whent tits up . So they you you can give your life to the job but sum sod will take it away to justify they job . Well hope things work out for you :)

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I know a little what you going through i was in my one and only job after leaving school. Was they 25 years work dam hard could do all most all the jobs in the place. Never ask for more money just happy with what i got . Then one day they had me in the office and they told i was being made redundant best was why they were doing it. They told me my skills were not good enough could not believe it bin they 25 years and my skills were no good . They were a joke mind you found out 8 months after they let me go the place whent tits up . So they you you can give your life to the job but sum sod will take it away to justify they job . Well hope things work out for you :)
Damn, that's crazy. People are so stupid. They never seem to know how valuable a person is until they get rid of that person. It was the same for me at my old job. I worked so damn hard there. In fact, I worked so long, that I tired myself out and fainted at work. I never got any sort of worker's compensation or anything like that, and they fired me about a week later.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mort
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
@WelcomingPain I'm too dense to figure out the symbolism but it's visually crisp and reminds me of something I can't remember. I like that.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
@WelcomingPain I'm too dense to figure out the symbolism but it's visually crisp and reminds me of something I can't remember. I like that.
I'm really glad you like it honestly. There is quite a bit of symbolism. I like to leave it up for interpretation, but a lot of it relates to my addiction and lack of love

Sweet emotion

Sweet emotion

Enlightened
Sep 14, 2019

I wouldn't kill myself over someone not liking your artwork. There has to be something more that is making you depressed.

W

WelcomingPain

Oct 21, 2019
I wouldn't kill myself over someone not liking your artwork. There has to be something more that is making you depressed.
Of course there's more. I was raped. I struggle with countless mental illnesses. I don't know what other excuses I'm supposed to have. My reasons for wanting to ctb are my own. But yeah, people not appreciating my work has always been a problem. The last time I was appreciated for my art was back in grade 2, where I won some play-dough after coming 2nd in an art competition. Been creating art ever since. Haven't experienced any real appreciation though.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sweet emotion