Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
The ones who seem to have really nice lives at least from the outside
Looks can be deceiving, I suppose we all assume that people with good looks, good jobs and money are happy. But the reality can be far different from that.

Reactions: Pulpit2018, Iman, ForestLove and 2 others
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
These are the type of people who confuse me the most when they ctb. The ones who seem to have really nice lives at least from the outside. I suspect she was heartbroken over something.
In her note she writes that she doesn't feel anything.

Reactions: Iman and Redt2go
S

sleepless

Aug 1, 2018
The relation I have to those feelings in the article is unmistakable. The feeling of this bottomless pit of emptiness, even though you know you should be contented given your circumstances. This feeling of being the loneliest person in the room, even when you are surrounded by the people dearest to you. Sometimes, you may even seem like you are the happiest person in the room to others, but the reality and truth behind the facade, is far, far more disturbing and haunting than anyone could have imagined.

Those thoughts, hidden behind those curtains...All I can say is: "You can never tell".

Reactions: Iman, SeekingSolace, Redt2go and 1 other person
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
In her note she writes that she doesn't feel anything.
Somehow I find that hard to believe. I guess she could have been disconnected from her emotions or been on an antidepressant. I have felt like that before as well. Like aimless and what the hell is the point of this. Nihilism was a problem for me. Supposedly women's happiness has declined with each passing generation under feminism. Makes sense, because women are encouraged away from traditional life and into careers that don't give u longterm meaning but u end up with the same stress that men have had to deal with before women had to go to work outside the home in equal numbers. We are encouraged to focus on jobs and careers in our prime years when we should be trying to have a family.

Last edited:
Reactions: brighter
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
These are the type of people who confuse me the most when they ctb. The ones who seem to have really nice lives at least from the outside. I suspect she was heartbroken over something.
The playlist seems to be about a bit of heartbreak

Reactions: Feline, Final Escape and brighter
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/colleg.../tara-condell-nyc-dietitian-suicide-note/amp/

I'm 99% sure. It's titled See Ya , was made two days before she died, includes the favorite song she mentioned in the letter and the account is a normal Spotify account, has a bunch of playlists

Wow. She seriously thought this through. She gave life and living a damn good try. I admire her for giving it her all before making her decision. She got her Masters, made a career, gave it a good go before saying "no, now it's my turn"

Last edited:
Reactions: Feline, Final Escape, Jenna and 2 others
leaps

leaps

FUNERAL
Jan 16, 2019
Man I can't even finish a sentence in my attempts at writing a note

Reactions: Feline, TheCrow, brighter and 1 other person
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
Man I can't even finish a sentence in my attempts at writing a note

I think so many people can agree with you on this.

Tara is a legend, I'm sure she'd be ok if we use hers and change a few bits. Hers is perfect :-)

Reactions: brighter and Redt2go
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
maybe just a little.... :) lol nah joking lemme check it out
The playlist had me all up in my feelings. thanks @Redt2go I now have a good 10 or 11 new favourite songs now

Reactions: Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
this playlist... definitely sad and heartbroken... soul music

Reactions: SeekingSolace
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Wow. She seriously thought this through. She gave life and living a damn good try. I admire her for giving it her all before making her decision. She got her Masters, made a career, gave it a good go before saying "no, now it's my turn"
Yea I'm just in shock, what a beautiful lady with a lot to offer. I think she just needed to let loose and get a bit wild lol! Maybe she was bored. I'm sorry being a dietician getting your masters would be so boring and pointless to me. I'm not saying it's not a significant achievement that someone would get meaning from but I would have been banging my head into the wall if I had to do that job everyday lol! I read how many hours they work and the settings they work in. I woulda been suicidal in that life. I just think she was around boring stuffy people who didn't inspire her. Then she was like u gotta be kidding me, is this what I was put here to do? Week after week, and she might have had student loans to pay back. Maybe not but possibly. I'm suicidal in my life too but it's not as high stress and draining on a day to day like being a dietician might be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feline and Redt2go
Feline

Feline

I am Purity, they call me Perverted.
Jan 24, 2019
Upon further reading it appears she CTB with suspension hanging. I wonder if she listened to the first two songs whilst writing her second note, and then started to hang herself when her favourite Al Green song came on?

https://www.taracondell.com

The letter was so upbeat. I really wonder if she was sad. I'm kinda attached to her letter and I guess to her? I relate to her and her situation in a lot of ways....

She seemed so happy to go...

Alot of newspapers find her words haunting, scary and heartbreaking. I find them peaceful and lovely. Maybe there's something wrong with me. I just wish suicide didn't make people feel hopeless :(.
Beautiful songs. I wonder which one/ones she passed to?

I

Its almost time

Jan 4, 2019
I'll fly away by Kanye West is a beautiful mini song, although I think she's linked a different meaning to it..

Everything about her note is just stunning.

Reactions: Redt2go and Feline
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Sorry for this notification if anyone is still watching this thread... But this playlist really speaks to my heart :( it had such an old soulful sound but a lot of the artists are new and young

Final song is "This Feeling"

The lyrics go

'See, I've been having me a real good time
But it feels so nice to know I'm gonna be alright'

The peace of having decided ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Feline
K

kaliban923

Mar 9, 2019
Just signed up today but wanted to post at how powerful I found her letter. I am trying to come up with something that is half as good and failing.

Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
Just signed up today but wanted to post at how powerful I found her letter. I am trying to come up with something that is half as good and failing.
It's damn good

Reactions: kaliban923