Wolfalb

Wolfalb

Nov 2, 2023
It seems like every night; the loneliness gets worse and worse. I break down crying almost every other night at this point. There are some weeks I cry every night. I would very much like to be close to another person right now. It feels like everyone else is in a loving relationship and I'm the only one who lives alone like this. I don't want to CTB, but I'm starting to lose hope that I will ever be loved in the way I need. Even if I never get to experience a relationship with a woman, it would just feel so nice to have a platonic friend. IRL I have no one to talk to.

Nothing about me is desirable. I feel like my life is just a series of nonstop failures.

Right now, I'm working a minimum wage job. I have no friends whatsoever. I have student loans, and I have never even kissed a girl before. I don't know what type of future I even have. I should just CTB and be done with it.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: subhumandeathnic, pictures, Ashu and 8 others
rosegoldmoon

rosegoldmoon

fulltime nihilist
Sep 18, 2023
Hey,
I am so sorry that you're so lonesome atm. :(
I can understand your pain really well, your situation is similar to mine. This world is just so unfair to beautiful souls like us.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. I am here for you. :)

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Wolfalb, Judah, R_N and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I feel the same, except that more than a romantic couple, I want to connect with other people, with a group, feel important and valued by them and be able to get out of loneliness once and for all.

Reactions: Wolfalb
U

user56765567

In recovery and getting help
Oct 1, 2023
I feel very similar at this point in more of a friend sense but at times partner/romantic sense as well. The loneliness is getting worse for me too. I just wish I had friends to hang out with and talk to. I wish I felt accepted and valued by others like I was someone important or meaningful to them. My heart does go out to you and If you ever wanna to talk let me know as well as you're always welcome to come and chat.

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Shit lmao, my brain is so fucked that when you said "partner" I assumed you meant a suicide partner and not romantic partner.

Reactions: MeltingBrain
Wolfalb

Wolfalb

Nov 2, 2023
Hey,
I am so sorry that you're so lonesome atm. :(
I can understand your pain really well, your situation is similar to mine. This world is just so unfair to beautiful souls like us.
If you ever want to talk, feel free to message me. I am here for you. :)
Thank you for the support. I really like this forum. IRL loneliness isn't a problem that people are allowed to talk about.
I feel very similar at this point in more of a friend sense but at times partner/romantic sense as well. The loneliness is getting worse for me too. I just wish I had friends to hang out with and talk to. I wish I felt accepted and valued by others like I was someone important or meaningful to them. My heart does go out to you and If you ever wanna to talk let me know as well as you're always welcome to come and chat.
I feel like 'acceptance' is exactly the right word to describe what I'm missing atm. I would very much like to be accepted by the world. It feels like the entire world has rejected me; jettisoning me away from the love most normal people get to experience.

anyway, thank you for the support. I don't want to ctb, I just really want things to get better.
I feel the same, except that more than a romantic couple, I want to connect with other people, with a group, feel important and valued by them and be able to get out of loneliness once and for all.
I want to get out of the loneliness once and for all too. ugh, if I just got to experience connection, even for a brief moment, I would feel better. I want the CTB thoughts to go away so bad. I think that everyone needs to feel valued and important on some level, it's just very hard for me to meet people.

I really need a bit of comfort sometime soon. I wish I had a loved one to be close with when I come home from work. Nights are when the loneliness is the worst. Life has just been so very stressful recently, so it would feel amazing to have a support person in my life.

Last edited:
sanlcx

sanlcx

Oct 21, 2023
Same, sometimes i feel like love doesn't even exist (specially unconditional love), we're just animals biologically programmed to procreate.

Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
It seems like every night; the loneliness gets worse and worse. I break down crying almost every other night at this point. There are some weeks I cry every night. I would very much like to be close to another person right now. It feels like everyone else is in a loving relationship and I'm the only one who lives alone like this. I don't want to CTB, but I'm starting to lose hope that I will ever be loved in the way I need. Even if I never get to experience a relationship with a woman, it would just feel so nice to have a platonic friend. IRL I have no one to talk to.

Nothing about me is desirable. I feel like my life is just a series of nonstop failures.

Right now, I'm working a minimum wage job. I have no friends whatsoever. I have student loans, and I have never even kissed a girl before. I don't know what type of future I even have. I should just CTB and be done with it.
I understand you perfectly. It may seem ridiculous of me to say this kind of thing but I would like to be loved by a girl, but no girl will ever look at me and be interested in anything I do. Unfortunately, I was unlucky with my genetics, I'm not an attractive guy, I don't have a defined body or anything to offer anyone, in other words, I literally can't stand out among the rest, so sometimes I think I'm going to end up dying alone without ever interacting with anyone.

I'm not going to lie and I hate to say it, but I'm a little jealous of people who have managed to find love. Unlike me, I couldn't do it and probably never will.

If reincarnation exists, I hope I can be happier in the next life and at least find a single person who is romantically and truly interested in me.

AnxietyHangover

AnxietyHangover

Global Moderator
Aug 20, 2022
I can relate so much to this thread, feels like nobody wants me, not as a friend, not as a romantic partner, nothing. Loneliness is hell on earth.

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I had a loving partner. Now I don't. I will kill myself because of it.

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Even when you have someone, something always goes wrong. I understand the feeling of not wanting to be lonely though.

Some of us feel lonely and unlovable even in partnerships... And those of us who are traumatized and neglected from birth, we accept scraps when we have so much love to give.

It's a shame.

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023

You aren't alone I've recently did some t hing so stupid I. A quest to g ind someone who cared about me that have to ctb. I hate myself that much