• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

CrownOfThorns

Apr 9, 2024
For real. It makes me feel so disrespectful towards people who got murdered but didn't want to die but like. Not having to go through the headache of carefully planning everything ? Not feeling guilty towards loved ones for choosing to leave them ? Truly a dream of mine.

• Love
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
Yeah, I wish I was in a war zone. I wanted to go to (Eastern) Ukraine, but I was denied visa and entry into the country. I read later in some news page that there are people who sell N there in that country.
It would have been a double chance to end my life and also help some people affected by war. Wanted to help and donate some money to homeless and war victims.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Wish someone would kill me too. But they made that a crime

OnceThougtTwiceDone

OnceThougtTwiceDone

Student
Apr 15, 2023
All the time :smiling:🔩 (I don't know why I added the nail emoji, I'm just stupid silly sometimes.)

• Hugs
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
Should have taken a chance to jump in those guys cars when I was walking 2 miles to the store and back for groceries as a teen. One in particular was really angry when I denied him to give me a ride. I've never seen so much hatred in someone's eyes other than my mother. (Father had a cold "look through you" stare...)

• Wow