mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
Here we go again with another vent.

Anyway, were you guys ever in a situation where you would've died if you hadn't done something about it?

When I was a child, I realized something must be wrong with me. I was sitting in the living room with my sister, and suddenly one of the upper cabinets hanging right across me started to fall apart, spilling all the documents in there, the doors fell open, until the whole thing fell. I didn't want to move - it would've hit me and probably killed me or done some irreversible damage since it was big and heavy and I was just a child. Had my father not pulled me away, I don't know what would've happened. I regret moving out of the way.

Fast forward to me being seventeen, I caught a bad case of pneunomia which could've killed me. All of a sudden, I could barely more because I could barely even breathe. I decided to go to bed but my partner urged me to tell someone, anyone. I did. I shouldn't have.
8 days in the intensive care unit – pneumonia on both sides of my lungs; liquid in my lungs; no cause found. This was a sign I failed to realize.

And I was actually scared to die. I remember being wheeled to the X-ray unit and my vision faded, I felt like I was on drugs, everything was moving. I couldn't eat or drink for days. I couldn't walk one step. My fingers were constantly blue. The doctor came in one day and was actually surprised I was still there with how bad it was. They were surprised I recovered so fast with the antibiotics (11 days in the hospital, 2 more months until the liquid was gone). I wish I wouldn't have told anyone, I should've suffocated. I don't know why the fuck I was so scared of dying back then, I'd be glad if something happened to me and I wouldn't have to be the one to do it now.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case not from what I can remember at least, but it's really understandable wishing you left this existence at an earlier date. I envy those who die as now they are at peace, I see those who die in accidents as being fortunate as they don't have to struggle in finding a way to leave themselves.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE