Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I wish I could make my narcissist family understand how monstrous they are. I think in a fair world there would be someone who could do that so we could get some closure or sense of justice.

I was thinking of writing to my father and telling him he's a monster after I found out what they were planning to do to my cat. I logged into Skype after at least an 8 month absence, then realised I couldn't find my dad's contact. I had him blocked, and I can't be bothered to find his details again.

It doesn't matter, I already told him he's the worst, if he even read that, and that was before I even found out he and my sister were planning to get my cat lost and killed.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Emmie, MountainMonkey and 3 others
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
What pieces of shit. Wanting to kill your cat and make you think it just got lost.

I don't know what part of the world you live in, but if you can prove that this is what they're actually doing, you might be able to report them to an agency that deals with animal cruelty and abuse and get them for that. It would at least be a good place to start, if you're not currently able to press charges on them for things they did to you.

I'm not sure if doxxing would help or not, but I can certainly understand the desire to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I could speak to the R.S.P.C.A. about it, I was holding that back because I didn't want to go that far, but I don't know now.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lost in a Dream
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I could speak to the R.S.P.C.A. about it, I was holding that back because I didn't want to go that far, but I don't know now.
I would do it. They say that people who harm animals are the first ones to harm people. It's like a warm up act for them. By reporting them, you may be saving someone else from some harm.

Reactions: Emergency Release
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are in this awful situation. To me it is terrible, the way that some people treat others. I hope that you do what is best for yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
J

JustSwingingTheD

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I wish I could make my narcissist family understand how monstrous they are. I think in a fair world there would be someone who could do that so we could get some closure or sense of justice.

I was thinking of writing to my father and telling him he's a monster after I found out what they were planning to do to my cat. I logged into Skype after at least an 8 month absence, then realised I couldn't find my dad's contact. I had him blocked, and I can't be bothered to find his details again.

It doesn't matter, I already told him he's the worst, if he even read that, and that was before I even found out he and my sister were planning to get my cat lost and killed.
The thing is, those guys understand perfectly well how monstrous they are. They just don't care. It's you who lacks in understanding here, not them.

There is no closure, or justice. Even if you get back to them, get revenge in some way, that's not going to change what's already happened. Violence is a one way street. The funny thing about this is that you have to get that revenge first to realize this.