• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
If only I was aborted, or drowned at birth, i wouldn't be suffering in this shithole world

why the fuck did i have to be born. biggest mistake of my parents lives.

Being born into this hellish world is literally the worst thing that can happen

Life is a curse. Death and non-existence will always be ideal

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
If only I was aborted, or drowned at birth, i wouldn't be suffering in this shithole world

why the fuck did i have to be born. biggest mistake of my parents lives.

Being born into this hellish world is literally the worst thing that can happen

Life is a curse. Death and non-existence will always be ideal
Hello again ILR.

I fully agree with you, ironically before I was born my mother had two miscarriages. She should have stopped.
I was so close to never forming, but here I am as punishment.

I am a brother in arms with you champ.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish I never existed as well more than anything. I see nothing desirable about suffering in this meaningless existence especially as nobody can be harmed by never existing at all, I find it beyond tragic how humans so cruelly impose existence, to force the futile and torturous burden that is human existence onto someone else is criminal to me.

M

ManchildLoser

Jan 16, 2023
Hello again ILR.

I fully agree with you, ironically before I was born my mother had two miscarriages. She should have stopped.
I was so close to never forming, but here I am as punishment.

I am a brother in arms with you champ.
I relate to this, my mother miscarried once. She had me at 35, which is too old...AND she was smoking during pregnancy. So i have health problems, i am weak physically and mentally because of that.

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
I tell my mom all the time I wish she would have aborted me

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
I wish I had died in a car accident. My mom and I got hit by a drunk driver when I was 7. Our Mercedes got totaled but I was unscathed. My mom was also fine

Last edited:
S

silence ends

Student
Jan 10, 2023
My mom had miscarriage year before me.
My dad tried to ctb year after i was born
1+1= me suffering here on earth at age of 35

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
My parents also did not really want me, my mother loved the idea of a baby to fix all her problems, but then when reality hit she felt 0 love towards me whatsoever and handed me off to my grandparents as a newborn infant. I was told on multiple occasions before and after he died that my father didn't want a child either. My mother has admitted she felt no love towards me.

On top of that my mother worked in a stressful intensive care unit while pregnant with me, exposed to various pathogens and grueling environments up until the day I was born. This is probably why I have so many health problems and birth defects.

Every day I wonder why I was created, when I am objectively unwanted and unloved. I cannot fathom why someone would endure pregnancy for 9 months just to conceive someone they are going to throw in the trash. I got loads of health problems passed down to me, but none of the family love and support. I often wish I was never born.